Upstate NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzan

I was just wondering if anyone is from upstate NY. I am East of lake onterio. New beardie owner of 1 mo.
:study:

Suzan

Original Poster
Hello. It's nice to know your somewhat close. I thought all peps were far away. I live about 45min. N. of Syracuse. Have you been to any shows in our area? How many reps do you have? I have somewhat of a zoo. Husband (hehe). 2dogs,2ferrets,90gal tank tropical fish. Tried salt but wayyyyyyyyy to much work for me.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Guess we're only a few hours away of each other. I have been the the Reptile Xpo's in White Plains. There is another one in the beginning of July. Here's the link to it if you'd like to read about it: http://reptileexpo.com/nyfirst.htm

RexsMom

I live in Mexico, NY. We are not that far from each other, replied to your PM, hope to meet you soon!

Kathy

Suzan

Original Poster
:wave: diamc thank you for the expo web site. I checked it out and i think i'm ganna go, looks like a great time to meet people and to see reptiles i haven't seen. I'm excited already. The date is great 'cause i have an Irish fest at the end of month. I'm a vendor there i sell fret/scrollsaw wood work.
Its nice to meet people around here this site is so nice I LOVE IT. Suzan :blob5 :wave: : :blob5:

Suzan

Original Poster
Rexsmom I hope to meet you this comin week sometime. May bring Zig but dont wanna freak him out.
Check out the expo in july. It's in diamc's reply. Looks awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom