UV light

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it dangerous or harmful for Izzy to be right under the uv bulb? i mean her eyes are almost touching the light. Normally she can not get that close but my kids rearranged her branches so now she can get right up close. should i rearrange her cage again?

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
Is she browning slightly at the edges? Making a sizzling sound? Is there a smell of delicious cooking dragon wafting through the house?

No?

I think it's gonna be ok. If you really want to, just move the branches back a bit lower.

luvmybeardies

Original Poster
haha ok so i am a worried mom. thanks i just did not want her to have eye damage or anything like that LOL

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Definitely put her branches lower & explain to your kids she has to be about 6-8" away from her light to get her UVB. If you're using a tube, then there's no heat & there won't be an issue, but she still needs to be lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom