possible disease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, i may have a problem. my male bearded dragon has had strange markings on his belly that are yellow with small parts of lavender, no discoloration on his back. yellow fungus has been a thought of mine but he feeds fantastic, poops regularly (isnt dry or watery), is active, no stress marks (his only marks are the yellow and lavender), bathes every day and seems fine, i was hoping that someone could help out with the situation. i have been giving im reptile reptaid hoping it would help. picture of him is the link below

11 months old
1 foot 3 inches (15 inches)
pvc cage of 42L, 20W, 17H
95 hot side and 80 cool side
subsrate of brown reptile carpet
eats dubia roaches

photo-1-1.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

The link you provided doesn't show any pictures.

To post pictures here you need to upload the photo to a photo sharing site such as photobucket, and then paste the IMG code here.

Being able to see the picture will help.

What are you measuring your temps with? A digital with probe, a temp gun, or a dial stick on?
What uvb bulb do you have? How old is it? How close can your dragon get to it?

Do you know the humidity in your tank?

-Brandon

herptilereptile15

Original Poster
photo-1-1.jpg

i measure temps with a zoomed digital probe thermometer, i use a reptisun 10.0 that is ten months old, he has 0 humidity based on a flukers thermo hydro meter, and is 9 inches away from his uvb at the closest

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
What you have there is a very beautiful high - color dragon. That is what some call a " cheetah " pattern on his belly. Very nice, and perfectly healthy !

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, there is no disease here on his belly, it is a beautiful round beardie belly. :D
That is the normal pigmentation of his morph.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom