Anyone from the Buffalo area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea i spent 350 for mine although its much taller than i expected...built mine a high basking spot so he has the whole floor to run.

reika059

Resell it? Thats not a right thing to do...
I wanna tell the guy he should sell it for more... Thats a bit too low of a price dont u think?

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey Buffalonians....

Im going to be selling Thugs 40 gallon breeder with the custom top. Thought I would give you guys first crack. 50.00 takes it. Just the top and breeder tank. Sorry Im using the lights.

8f2ee00b.jpg

wulfie

Hatchling Member
anyone ever buy a beardie from markheim's? I'm looking to get one. What size tank should I get? what kind of bedding? should I get a standard aquarium hood and use a full-spectrum bulb? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated

I know a 40gal breeder is standard and Halister here is selling one. I also have a tank im trying to get rid of...it just needs a track and doors. Avoid loose substrates (sand,bark) everyone advises tile or non adhesive shelf liner. Reptisun 10.0 is one of the best tube lights out there...i know im sort of a novice with beardies still but im willing to help out :)

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Halister":1p7rf9b2 said:
The only real vet I found was in Amherst or Buffalo All creatures animal hospital.
I have heard from everyone, including my breeder that they are the best! :) I've only had my baby a few days and haven't been there yet.

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Hey, just a warning to anyone looking for a baby beardie. There is a woman on Craig's List, lives in S. Buffalo. She had 5 babies as of last week. We bought one from her. It was so sick. The little thing died it just over 48 hours. her name is Pam. STAY AWAY!!!!! I don't want anyone to have to go through what I did!!!

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
That's to bad....will get the word out. I may go get one and see if I can help one anyways.

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh man I just read the above post. I'm sorry the tank sold. Hopefully you were the one that bought it from me off CL...

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
traceyb73":3no9cl2m said:
Halister":3no9cl2m said:
The only real vet I found was in Amherst or Buffalo All creatures animal hospital.
I have heard from everyone, including my breeder that they are the best! :) I've only had my baby a few days and haven't been there yet.

Yes they helped us big time when Thug got very I'll.
Wait a few months let him get settled then get him on file just in case. Also they board beardies for those vacations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom