Anyone from the Buffalo area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wulfie

Hatchling Member
Halister":330rnygd said:
I was just there yesterday. They have some little beardies in. Ones a leather back he almost came home with me.
they don't happen to sell dubia roaches do they? I really don't want to start a colony, my fiance would have a fit ;)

reika059

I have yet to find a store that sells dubias... Every place i go even marks was like... Roach feeders?? Uhhh no ive neer heard of it... And im like are u kidding me!?

wulfie

Hatchling Member
reika059":1z0gnxeh said:
I have yet to find a store that sells dubias... Every place i go even marks was like... Roach feeders?? Uhhh no ive neer heard of it... And im like are u kidding me!?
so I'm gonna have to assume that you've either got your own dubia colony or are using cricks since you've got a few T's as well, eh? ;)

reika059

I know this dude from s.buffalo who has um and we bought a couple huge ones to feed our adult Ts... But yea we feed crickets mainly and the beardies eat um. A lot of our Ts are still slings too. If u wanna collect Ts netbug.net is awesome. They ship from the east coast and lots of deals.

wulfie

Hatchling Member
reika059":10zqgbvp said:
I know this dude from s.buffalo who has um and we bought a couple huge ones to feed our adult Ts... But yea we feed crickets mainly and the beardies eat um. A lot of our Ts are still slings too. If u wanna collect Ts netbug.net is awesome. They ship from the east coast and lots of deals.
no more room for any more T's, I use custom acrylic vivs from tarantulacages.com, very awesome vivs! Just trying to debate how much it's gonna cost me to house and feed a beardie, even a juvi from Markheims

reika059

Oh wow those are super expenciveee!! We bought these acrylic boxes from michaels... Its like a doll display case But its all clear. We have them all in a shelf. As far as beardies, we built one from plywood and framing. We have 2 and they each have 2x4 space. Theyre not like Ts and they need a lot of attention. I love them so much and i cant wait for them to get big so i can take um around outside.
Oh and i get my crickets online in bulk cuz its a lot cheaper

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Marhiems doesnt sell roaches. Just your standard meal worm and king worm. I have crickets and hornworms my guy loves the hornworms. But they are also expensive...

There is not cheap out for breardies.

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
No I have 2 and we just got a 4 footer. Those big enclosures like that go for like 300.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom