Anyone from the Buffalo area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wulfie

Hatchling Member
Halister":330rnygd said:
I was just there yesterday. They have some little beardies in. Ones a leather back he almost came home with me.
they don't happen to sell dubia roaches do they? I really don't want to start a colony, my fiance would have a fit ;)

reika059

I have yet to find a store that sells dubias... Every place i go even marks was like... Roach feeders?? Uhhh no ive neer heard of it... And im like are u kidding me!?

wulfie

Hatchling Member
reika059":1z0gnxeh said:
I have yet to find a store that sells dubias... Every place i go even marks was like... Roach feeders?? Uhhh no ive neer heard of it... And im like are u kidding me!?
so I'm gonna have to assume that you've either got your own dubia colony or are using cricks since you've got a few T's as well, eh? ;)

reika059

I know this dude from s.buffalo who has um and we bought a couple huge ones to feed our adult Ts... But yea we feed crickets mainly and the beardies eat um. A lot of our Ts are still slings too. If u wanna collect Ts netbug.net is awesome. They ship from the east coast and lots of deals.

wulfie

Hatchling Member
reika059":10zqgbvp said:
I know this dude from s.buffalo who has um and we bought a couple huge ones to feed our adult Ts... But yea we feed crickets mainly and the beardies eat um. A lot of our Ts are still slings too. If u wanna collect Ts netbug.net is awesome. They ship from the east coast and lots of deals.
no more room for any more T's, I use custom acrylic vivs from tarantulacages.com, very awesome vivs! Just trying to debate how much it's gonna cost me to house and feed a beardie, even a juvi from Markheims

reika059

Oh wow those are super expenciveee!! We bought these acrylic boxes from michaels... Its like a doll display case But its all clear. We have them all in a shelf. As far as beardies, we built one from plywood and framing. We have 2 and they each have 2x4 space. Theyre not like Ts and they need a lot of attention. I love them so much and i cant wait for them to get big so i can take um around outside.
Oh and i get my crickets online in bulk cuz its a lot cheaper

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Marhiems doesnt sell roaches. Just your standard meal worm and king worm. I have crickets and hornworms my guy loves the hornworms. But they are also expensive...

There is not cheap out for breardies.

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
No I have 2 and we just got a 4 footer. Those big enclosures like that go for like 300.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom