Anyone from the Buffalo area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to get Cobar a cute little blankie but he likes to make a mess on everything new he gets...lol. i agree spiders creep me out..i hate how thier always next to the reptiles in the stores.

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'll still pass on the fanged furry ones ha ha

Thug likes to be covered at night when it's cold out.

reika059

yea im working on my 2 beardie's tanks now...recycling an old framing stand from the 75gal aquarium tank that my bf had built. its 2 cages stacked. I painted the walls sky blue to make it like the sky and im making the hammocks match the color so it blends in.
if u ever want a matching color or themed hammock, i can make them for u :)

Awe a sky theme? Cute! I got a 70 gal. Terrarium for my dragon...greek themed hopefully pics soon. of course i have a second damaged one I'm trying to get rid of.

wulfie

Hatchling Member
sorry to bump an old thread, but I just joined here and am also from the buffalo area, depew to be exact. I see you guys mentioning Markheim, I assume they're a good place to get a beardie from, eh? Haven't gotten one yet, just two cats, two tarantulas, and my fiance ;)

reika059

Hi! I got one of my beardies from a guy who got it from marks... Theyre a bit more pricy because its well bred i guess but their supplies are sometimes over priced... I go to pets plus or petco or make my own for supplies. I cant wait to see them grow big! I also have tarantulas, 10 to be exact... What kind of Ts are they?

reika059

Hi! I got one of my beardies from a guy who got it from marks... Theyre a bit more pricy because its well bred i guess but their supplies are sometimes over priced... I go to pets plus or petco or make my own for supplies. I cant wait to see them grow big! I also have tarantulas, 10 to be exact... What kind of Ts are they?

wulfie

Hatchling Member
reika059":15oiudq1 said:
Oh niceee!! My bf collects terrestrials. He wants a GBB but theyre expensive... Maybe someday lol
tell him to contact Paul over at petcenter.info, he's awesome and his prices are very reasonable, that's where I got both of mine from

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I was just there yesterday. They have some little beardies in. Ones a leather back he almost came home with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom