Valkyrie the Dunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
I got a new baby girl. Her name is Valkyrie. She is a double het (hypo/trans) Dunner. She was produced by Cj at DNA Dragons. :)

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

Her "Fangs" lol
023.jpg

No Flash used. :)
016.jpg

crystalryan1980

Hatchling Member
I would love a Dunner but the cheapest one I could find is 1500 just out of the budget right now. Beautiful dragon. I love the color!

crystalryan1980

Hatchling Member
It's a trait that refers to their scales the go different direction and the stripes on their tale are vertical (go the length) instead of horizontal( the width) Dunn id the last name of the guy who reproduce the genetic that cause this. Hence the name Dunner

Cowabunga

Hatchling Member
Very nice. I saw a few on fauna and just couldn't pull the trigger because I have not been a fan of any of the colorings. Should be interesting to see what comes of them as years go by and seeing if they become a popular morph.. :blob8:

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Dunners are very expensive because they are rare. Only a few breeders have produced them. When Trans and Leathers first came out, they were very expensive too. Now, they aren't so bad. Christine, she is awesome.

-CJ

mgodfriaux

Hatchling Member
Very beautiful. .. love the pop of the different shades of orange I bet she is going to be or already is spoiled ;Pl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom