Gypsy's Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
allo allo folks! well the previous thread i made for my girl gypsy got locked due to no activity.bah.>.< so i'm making a new one! :blob8: i'm happy because i just got the beardie calendar...love staring at cute lil Drachen.XD trying to get Gypsy to eat her veggies, just put some shavings of baby carrots in her dish and she's suuuper close to them..well she was,she JUST moved, but she had her foot in her food dish. so hopefully if i withold her superworms,she'll munch down on her veggies. decided to put her blanket in her cage,so it makes a comfy soft basking spot under her lamp..which is due to be replaced soon,just need some money.^-^0 OKAY,SHOW OFF PICTURE TIME!!

lookit the spoiled lil princess! this is a hat costume i made for Gypsy around Halloween.

princess_gypsy_1_by_crystalsetsuna-d4bqlzn.jpg

princess_gypsy_2_by_crystalsetsuna-d4bqm66.jpg

i also got around to making gypsy a better now christmas hat. though the tilted down part needs a lil more work..

santa_gypsy_3_by_crystalsetsuna-d4jyyg3.jpg

santa_gypsy_1_by_crystalsetsuna-d4jyy2e.jpg

santa_gypsy_3_by_crystalsetsuna-d4jyyg3.jpg

and i can FINALLY show a nice picture of Gypsy's tank..which i never got the chance to on the old thread due to laziness...XD pardon the rather poor lighting. in back in a nice lil styrofoam and non toxic plaster thing my dad carved and made.

IMG_20111207_213913.jpg

Explora

She's adorable, and that tank is amazing!! I wish I had something like that for Atlas, he's always trying to climb the printed background lol.

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gypsy certainly loves climbing all over it...XD i have an awesome and skilled dad who made this...with me helping and deciding what i wanted. XD the styrofoam is due for replastering though,and needs to be covered in something that'll keep her from scratching off the plaster.

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yay,i just checked Gypsy's food dish and found she'd eatten about half her carrot shavings! will have to scrounge in the fridge to see what other veggies i can put in, or check the flowers around the house that she can eat.^-^

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i just realized how lazy and spoiled Gypsy is.. she'll usually hang out in the top right corner of her cage. so if i want her to bask,i have to pick her up,put her on her blanket under the lamp, and THEN she's bask, which i just did and she is happily soaking up the warming UV rays. and she's flashing a lil bit of sexy leg. that lizard has it made.XD

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank you! she's not entirely fond of it herself...XD she'll only tolerate it for a while before she starts trying to kick it off. maybe i need to change the design a little...XD

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gypsy has been an extremely lazy girl lately. i think she's still testing out brumation over there. she's probably due for a bath and a poo just to keep her comfy and hydrated. but Gypsy is planning on going to Repticon this march! so yaaaay! :headbang: it will be awesome to have Gypsy on her harness and take her somewhere most people will realize what she is and that she's not some weird stuffed toy! XD so really looking forward to that. will probably take pictures...^-^ so that's pretty much what's going on right now.

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
got a new cute picture of Gypsy while trying to get her to have a bath and a poo! XD

IMG_20120219_175631.jpg

also got her some nice fresh,fat worms..so shall work about getting her all fat and spunky again!...well mostly fat,as she's spunky enough...XD

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i am truly turning into a crazy beardy lady...emphasis on crazy. XD i found out recently an artist i very much like got in a car accident! :( she ended up sending out a post for her fans to send her doodles to keep her entertained...i decide i would go above and beyond, and send her a picture of Princess Gypsy with a get well sign...because this artist loves princesses. i have yet to do the photo but i did make a nice dress for Gypsy and took pictures of the whole costume! unfortunately, it's less spectacular than i had hoped...XD

IMG_20120226_151658.jpg

i love this picture because i got it JUST as Gypsy was sticking her tongue out...XD she looks like some teen princess playing around.

IMG_20120226_151636.jpg

just a nice side view picture...with a little cleavage. XD

IMG_20120226_151627.jpg

unfortunately, my lil girl is showing a LOT of cleavage in this picture...my poor little girl!!

so yeah...just a recent little project,which wouldn't have been possible without my dad's fantastic knowledge about our sewing machine...XD also Gypsy will be getting a brand new swimming pool! as my bathroom is getting a complete renovation...complete with a new sink and everything...i hope see likes it! :blob5:

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank you very much! i just kinda wish Gypsy was as thrilled with it as we are...XD

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
How is the princess today? I noticed that Alex unlocked your thread, so thought I'd tell you that Gypsy's just the cutest & love the costumes you make for her. Loved the cleavage shot, too. How is your friend now? All healed up? Give us an update, please & more pics!

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
oops! i feel a little bit bad because i just pmed Alex thinking my topic was locked again...but yay it's not! ^^ anyway Gypsy's been a good little lizard. she got watched by her grandpa and grandma for three weeks while i went to visit her daddy.<3 she had a few fits and would stop eatting periodically, spoiled brat! >.>
but she's healthy as ever and still a sweetheart! and i have some funny photos!

earlier i went looking for Gypsy, because she once again jumped off the edge of the bed onto my carpet. i figured i'd let her run around for a while. then i decided to see where she had gone to, because i didn't see her come to the other side of my bed like usual. so i went to the side she jumped off, looked under my bed, and nothing! i looked along my wall and stereos but nothing. then i glanced at my plushie corner while looking under the bed again, and had a golden-orange eye staring at me like "wtf you doing interrupting me nap?!" XD wait until you see what i saw!

gypsy__s_hiding_places_1_by_crystalsetsuna-d5481bp.jpg

gypsy__s_hiding_places_2_by_crystalsetsuna-d5481gq.jpg

silly lizard!! you are not a koala! hehehehe

and my artist friend is perfectly fine and back on her feet! unfortunately i never got to take the photo i wanted...oh well! and also! i just remembered! Repticon was awesome!! Gypsy had a blast, though she started getting temper tantrums at one point,so we just sat down for a while. until we saw a beardie a tablet over! and boy was that little girl skinneh! hehehe. and they had a very sweet snake they let me hold...we traded and walked for a while, one of the guys holding Gypsy, and me holding a sweet shedding corn snake. and Gypsy got a pretty pretty necklace!! i'll post pictures of the beardie, snake and necklace now.^^

Repticon%25202012%2520092.jpg

it's obvious which is which...we were trying to feed Gypsy, but the other girl kept taking em cause Gypsy wouldn't! hehehe

Repticon%25202012%2520093.jpg

lookit how skinny that other girl is compared to Gypsy! the guys were even asking me what i fed her to get her that fat!^^

Repticon%25202012%2520095.jpg

this is me holding the oh so sweet snake.^^ it liked laying its head ontop of my knuckles, hehe!

Repticon%25202012%2520044.jpg

and this is Gypsy's pretty necklace to help people realize she's a girl! XD

so that was Repticon! i took loads of pictures of snakes and lizards...they had an albino boa constrictor that was 18 feel long!! i held it's head, amazing!

lilgreeneyes

Juvie Member
Oh my gosh not only do you have a princess hat but you have a dress for her too! I absolutely love that. :) I wish I was as talented enough to make stuff like that so I could do that for Aurora. :)
That cleavage pic was cute and it does look like she has an ornery look on her face in it. lol
That pic of her holding on to the plushie is so cute. It looks like she's saying, "This is mine comfy place."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom