can you feed beardies chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardeddragonlover1

Hatchling Member
a friend of mine told me she has a pinpal and said she has 2 bearded dragons they were rescued and she aslo told me her pinpal feeds her beardies chicken without the skin and they are healthy. i thought you couldnt feed beardies chicken

Gail

BD.org Addict
Skinless cooked chicken is ok for a treat but I wouldn't feed it often. Mine gets a bite once a month or so.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Most won't eat meat like that. Mine is really aggressive and always has her mouth open so I can slip a little in.

beardeddragonlover1

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
he is mean and bites hard. he is 17 inches long. my parents and a friend of the family are guessing whoever had him last didnt mess with him that might be why he is so mean.

DSCN0138.jpg

Gail

BD.org Addict
Thats too bad he is so aggressive. Mine is nasty never really bites, she has learned how to toss her head around and spike my hands though. She has some of the longest, sharpest spines I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom