Pinworms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
we are doing fecals using the centerifuge in class and i think aurora has pinworms :shock: of course ill get a sample to my vet to get an accurate diagnosis but i was just woundering if anyone has any tips on treating a brumating dragon. she is down untill febuary and she really hates being woken up.

and i just wanted to add if you ever get a chance to do your own fecal DO IT!! it is so amazing.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Gaaa she got it too!!!

I swear...

Even though Magenta and Roy keep are burmating, I wake them up toss them in the warm light, feed them something they love, then give them their meds, seems to be working so far.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
the only problem is she doesnt like anything when shes brumating.. and i dont know where it came from i got a fecal test when she was showing signs of brumating. oh well i guess ill have to remove her hide and force her awake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom