dragon and enclosure - Hanover, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1013

Hi,
I unfortunately have to get rid of my dragon, her name is Scuba and I have had her since she was a baby in February of 2010. She comes with the enclosure which is a 56 gallon corner tank that has a 160 watt UVB light and heat light for night time. The tank has plywood sides covered with grout for a stone look and a mosaic tile floor. The top is fully screened and the removable canopy hides all the lighting, there is also storage underneath. Also comes with all other accessories like digital thermometers and supplements.

I am asking a $50 re-homing fee for everything and will only let her go to a good home with people experienced in taking care of bearded dragons. Shipping is not an option.

Please let me know if you are interested, thank you.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
I live maybe 2 hours from you and would be very interested in adopting your baby... Please PM me.

Thank you.

Lalakuno

lauraj1055":3t69j97y said:
I live maybe 2 hours from you and would be very interested in adopting your baby... Please PM me.

Thank you.
lol you say no but you ask anyway :) Silly laura :)

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Lalakuno":1wtgmc8k said:
lauraj1055":1wtgmc8k said:

Thank you.
lol you say no but you ask anyway :) Silly laura :)

My head says no... my heart says yes.. always follow your heart... I have a lot of love to give :)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
This thread should have been posted in the For Sale forum but since the beardie found a good home, I'm gonna lock it but leave it here for now. Congrats to the new owner. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom