Odin's Thread 04-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
That's right and I mean baby. So tiny. 4.25inches and less then a gram to be exact.
I went to petsmart to get some cat litter left with a new baby dragon. I couldn't pass it up. They had a 30$ sale on their reptiles.
Plus if they cared at all they should have charged more for him. I think male at this point in time. Anyone else care for a wager (free of course) on the gender of this little one.
Stay tuned for pictures as they are on their way up.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Here are the pictures...

SAM_2751.jpg

SAM_2752.jpg

SAM_2753.jpg

SAM_2754.jpg

SAM_2755.jpg

SAM_2746.jpg

SAM_2748.jpg

SAM_2757.jpg

SAM_2743.jpg

SAM_2744.jpg

:mrgreen:

Gail

BD.org Addict
Oh my, what a cute wittle squishy face. He looks good for such a little guy and he is a leatherback to boot. You wanna trade? You can have Pig, lol.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ahh so cute!!!

I love this pic:
SAM_2752.jpg

"i seez what you doing over thre. And I iz dizgustd."

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
claudiusx":iu9akhoj said:
"i seez what you doing over thre. And I iz dizgustd."
LOL :lol:

He is so cute, even if he is dizgustd. :blob8:

Yep, I wanted a leather back, the last one I was going to get fell through so, I seen him and for 30$ I was like, excuse me I want this dragon...okay let me get the keys. lol
This next weekend I am going to hook him up with everything he is going to need enclosure wise. He is in a 10 gallon atm. He ate 1 baby hornworm and 1 reptiworm.
He never ate the silkworm in the picture, yet.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Ahhh a baby!!!
Less than a gram? He looks heavier than my baby...
He is so super cute!!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Btw, is it any wonder he didn't eat the silkworm yet? It's almost as big as the little guy!!!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
MissT":2stcwhs0 said:
Btw, is it any wonder he didn't eat the silkworm yet? It's almost as big as the little guy!!!
It is actually smaller then it looks in the picture, it is closer to the camera then he is, loss of depth of field.
I tried to weigh him on my digital it didn't pick up anything, so I assume less then a gram, unless it is unreadable below 2 grams, I am not sure.

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
dgkjrdlajgra'jgr'ojagr!!!! BABY! :D

I see you got your Leather! (I did a little bit of BD.org stalking to find this thread, lol)

Names? Videos? gaaaahh! Isn't having a baby in the house so exciting? He is smaller than my girl. She weighed in at 13g just now.

:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: BABIES GAHHHHHHH!

Lol can you tell I am excited? You, Me, Christina, CJ, WE ALL HAVE NEW BABIES! ;) Welcome to the NBC(New baby club) :mrgreen:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wait wait wait.

Michael, the guy who is always bragging about spikes, got a leatherback!?!? :lol:

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
My digital doesn't weigh anything under 5g precisely. I put baby in a plastic tub and then just deduct the weight of the tub :D

he really is just soooo sweet! I love his wittle tummy! Do you have an estimated age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom