The Wonderful Life of Kiki Cosmatos Ann - 1 year old!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thank you!

I measured her just now, and she is at an even 12 inches! :mrgreen: 12 inches and 100~ grams :)

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
12 x100 She is healthy.
With the particle/debris on her eyelid, I would get a soft Q-Tip and dampen it with warm water and try to get it off. I just hate the idea that something could get stuck in my dragons eye between the eyelid and eye.

I want more pictures, how is she doing today? Eating?

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Wowzers Brandon! What a looker! I can't believe I missed out until now. She is a doll!
I can absolutely imagine the scene at the post office. How funny that would be. I'm sort of dreading going in to pick up my box of ordered dubia. I HOPE it isn't moving.
She is clearly worth all that looking and waiting. Nice choice! I'm loving the stories and I have a feeling you will have a lot more to share.

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Awww she looks great Brandon! Congrats! She couldn't have asked for a better home :D What is her name? (sorry if you said already)

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
it's still a mystery. She's yet to be announced. :D Brandon is keeping us in suspense. You know how it is though. Sometimes it takes time. My husband and I went back and forth on Norris' name for about a week. We called him everything except late to dinner..harhar. Of course, Hubs got his/her name right away. :D

I hope we get more photos soon. This little girl needs lots of photo documentation. Maybe some head shots and a portfolio. She is just that pretty. She and Naughtica make quite a team.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thank you Nightmare, that means a lot.
She doesn't have a name yet, I am waiting tell the name hits me and feels right!

I will get more photos up tomorrow for sure! Its almost her bed time so I am going to stop bothering her lol.

-Brandon

szubelak

Juvie Member
About the name - are you sure she's a she? She's so young! I thought we couldn't tell til they were older.

and have you tried a soft bristled toothbrush on her eyelid??? If she didn't mind your finger, she probably wouldn't mind the toothbrush - one of my boys had a bit of shed stuck on his eye and the (wet) toothbrush did the trick

Good Luck!
Lesley

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Yeah, I trust the breeder. He sexed her as a she but I haven't checked myself, personally.

I would think the soft bristle tooth brush would hurt so I am just gonna try my thumb again today. Thanks though Lesley :D

So I am still trying to get the basking temp perfect. I had it in one spot and it was reading 104, and I thought, yay that is great. But then I moved it over half an inch and it went down to 98 :| So, still trying to figure this out lol.

This morning she also ate some salad out of my hand. I wiggled it in her face and she ate it :love5:
I don't think she was too thrilled it was a piece of collard green instead of a dubia roach but none the less, she ate SOME salad today :)

-Brandon

szubelak

Juvie Member
You might be surprised how soft a "soft bristle" toothbrush is - i've even seen "extra soft" - usually what we use on our own teeth is medium/hard - I was surprised myself when I bought the soft bristle because someone on here recommended it.

Still waiting on that name....

:)
Lesley

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
I am in love with her sexy leg poses! She is quite the looker. It's good that Naughtica is a girl or else you'd be hearing whistles from across the room.

Dres hit 12.5 inches today but I didn't weigh him. When is her hatch date?

I'm going to start making up names for her if you don't give us something to go on. Ruby or Razia I think is on my list :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hi maggie,

She turned 4 months 2 days ago :mrgreen:

I couldn't get an accurate length of her today, but she is 12-12.5 too. And she does not have near the tail of Thor LOL.

As for the name, I am still waiting. I want to wait tell her whole back sheds, which should be soon, and waiting tell we have some cuddle times :D

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom