The Wonderful Life of Kiki Cosmatos Ann - 1 year old!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thank you!

I measured her just now, and she is at an even 12 inches! :mrgreen: 12 inches and 100~ grams :)

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
12 x100 She is healthy.
With the particle/debris on her eyelid, I would get a soft Q-Tip and dampen it with warm water and try to get it off. I just hate the idea that something could get stuck in my dragons eye between the eyelid and eye.

I want more pictures, how is she doing today? Eating?

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Wowzers Brandon! What a looker! I can't believe I missed out until now. She is a doll!
I can absolutely imagine the scene at the post office. How funny that would be. I'm sort of dreading going in to pick up my box of ordered dubia. I HOPE it isn't moving.
She is clearly worth all that looking and waiting. Nice choice! I'm loving the stories and I have a feeling you will have a lot more to share.

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Awww she looks great Brandon! Congrats! She couldn't have asked for a better home :D What is her name? (sorry if you said already)

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
it's still a mystery. She's yet to be announced. :D Brandon is keeping us in suspense. You know how it is though. Sometimes it takes time. My husband and I went back and forth on Norris' name for about a week. We called him everything except late to dinner..harhar. Of course, Hubs got his/her name right away. :D

I hope we get more photos soon. This little girl needs lots of photo documentation. Maybe some head shots and a portfolio. She is just that pretty. She and Naughtica make quite a team.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thank you Nightmare, that means a lot.
She doesn't have a name yet, I am waiting tell the name hits me and feels right!

I will get more photos up tomorrow for sure! Its almost her bed time so I am going to stop bothering her lol.

-Brandon

szubelak

Juvie Member
About the name - are you sure she's a she? She's so young! I thought we couldn't tell til they were older.

and have you tried a soft bristled toothbrush on her eyelid??? If she didn't mind your finger, she probably wouldn't mind the toothbrush - one of my boys had a bit of shed stuck on his eye and the (wet) toothbrush did the trick

Good Luck!
Lesley

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Yeah, I trust the breeder. He sexed her as a she but I haven't checked myself, personally.

I would think the soft bristle tooth brush would hurt so I am just gonna try my thumb again today. Thanks though Lesley :D

So I am still trying to get the basking temp perfect. I had it in one spot and it was reading 104, and I thought, yay that is great. But then I moved it over half an inch and it went down to 98 :| So, still trying to figure this out lol.

This morning she also ate some salad out of my hand. I wiggled it in her face and she ate it :love5:
I don't think she was too thrilled it was a piece of collard green instead of a dubia roach but none the less, she ate SOME salad today :)

-Brandon

szubelak

Juvie Member
You might be surprised how soft a "soft bristle" toothbrush is - i've even seen "extra soft" - usually what we use on our own teeth is medium/hard - I was surprised myself when I bought the soft bristle because someone on here recommended it.

Still waiting on that name....

:)
Lesley

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
I am in love with her sexy leg poses! She is quite the looker. It's good that Naughtica is a girl or else you'd be hearing whistles from across the room.

Dres hit 12.5 inches today but I didn't weigh him. When is her hatch date?

I'm going to start making up names for her if you don't give us something to go on. Ruby or Razia I think is on my list :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hi maggie,

She turned 4 months 2 days ago :mrgreen:

I couldn't get an accurate length of her today, but she is 12-12.5 too. And she does not have near the tail of Thor LOL.

As for the name, I am still waiting. I want to wait tell her whole back sheds, which should be soon, and waiting tell we have some cuddle times :D

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom