Allie is not doing so well and Idk what to do *NEW PICS!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

At this point, the echinea & grape seed extract wouldn't hurt. If her system has been affected internally by a fungal issue, it could help her out if it is a mild case. I hope it is not too bad to the point to where she will need the oral antifungal medication.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I was waiting to post something until you answered, Tracie! lol
I was wondering about those things too. We are still giving her the probiotics, would it be bad to mix those things? I tried to find somewhere around here that sells bee pollen, but no such luck. (I just wanted to see how much it was and if I could get it if need be) ScubaSteve said she was doing better tonight, she was asleep already when I came home. I did get to see her, and she is looking a bit better, she opened her eyes to peek at me when I came home. :D So she's not totally better, but she's better than she was this morning. Baby steps! I will post tomorrow morning to let you guys know how she's doing. (it's 3am here...I'm having a bit of trouble trying to sleep =/ )

MissT

BD.org Addict
You can mix them all- there is some info on the beautiful dragons website under yellow fungus.

I know all about the trouble sleeping- iv been on the sofa next to Kazi's viv for the past 6 weeks- if he so much as wriggles then I'm up to check him!

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
well, woke up, went out to her tank to turn the lights on, she was laying there eyes open waiting for me. shes up basking right now, eyes open, head up, and a bad case of sexy legs. so i hope shes better now, maybe she was just under the weather yesterday who knows, not like she can tell me. will update again after breakfast/if anything changes.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you all! She's doing better, still not 100%, but she's better! ^^
Here are some pics I took this morning.
100_2246.jpg

100_2247.jpg

100_2248.jpg

100_2249.jpg

100_2250.jpg

100_2251.jpg

I'm so glad she's eating on her own now and has a fat tummy! Yesterday she was sooooo skinny! :cry: Okay I'm off to go give her her bath now. :)

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Oh, WOW, just look at her with eyes open and hunting food! Looks like she is on the mend from whatever was keeping her eyes closed :)

Glad to see the improvement, sweet sweet girl.

~Sherri

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is excellent news! She looks so much better now with her eyes all open.
She should be on the mend now I hope. You can mix all of those ingredients, yes, that would be fine. If you are not able to find the bee pollen, that is alright.
I am just happy she is starting to act normal now! Keep us posted on her!
She sure is a little cutie pie!

Tracie

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
quick update, the yellowing on the underside of her leg, vent area, and tail are all but gone, the top of her leg still has the blackening, especialy a spot around the bend in her leg that we are kinda worried about, every time she gets a soak/bath more and more of it fall off. so it's getting better, but deff not getting any worse.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

Wow, that is great news the yellowing areas are slowly shedding off & going away.
Continue treatment for her so it will be preventative & hopefully the yellowing will just go away altogether. She should hopefully have a fresh shed & that one will be clear skin.
Are you still giving probiotics as well?

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yes we're are still giving her the probiotics. We're just worried about one spot on her leg, but we'll see how things go.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Im glad she is doing better!
Its awful when the go down hill for a short time! its nice to she has perked up :)

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
I was keeping up with the shed and didn't comment because I knew you were in good hands! I am so happy for you guys that your babie is feeling better I have had pets that have gave me a health scare at times :study:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom