Des' Thread 03-24-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Des' my first dragon. He is really a good boy. Great attitude, loves to come out and explore, sit on my shoulder, just all around the kind of dragon I wanted for my first one.
He grew up on my lack of knowledge, has always hung strong. Mostly ate crickets when he was young, with the occasional reptiworm or silkworm. After he hit 16 inches he wouldn't touch another cricket since he had a taste for superworms.

The last few months he had given me a scare, as he has been really picky on what he wants to eat. Some days it will be superworms other days he only wanted hornworms. Then I found butterworms. He will eat these worms almost any day of the week. He is still spoiled and thinks he is king as I went through allot, babying him by hand feeding every morning and evening. This is really the only way he will eat on a good basis. He had dropped a few grams from 335 to 325 when I tried to induce tough love.

As of today, on the beginning of his own thread, I am proud to state he weighs 350g. Still @ 17.75inches in length. I believe Des to be about 1 year ~2 months old.

Here are some pictures of my oldest boy Des-
SAM_1954.jpg

SAM_1955.jpg

SAM_1952-1.jpg

SAM_1956.jpg

SAM_1957.jpg

SAM_1968.jpg

SAM_1970.jpg

:mrgreen:

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He is different then my other dragons, they seem normal when it comes to body and shape but, Des is flatter and by far more prominent on his spikes. Well that and his arms come out of his head, LOL...they look like they do sometimes :lol:
I have always said he is different then my others, I wonder why? I wish I knew the parents. :?

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, I LOVE his spikes! He has spikes on his spikes and they are great! I like dragons with spikes and I bet Des would make a silkie run and hide. :D and well...necks are over rated.

Now More Pictures, Please.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I think Thor is gonna pas up Des' weight in just a couple months if Des doesn't start eating better. All he ate today so far is 4 butterworms and air.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
LOl, he ate air. I can only imagine seeing Des trying to eat some air.

Michal, at this rate, Thor is going to pass des up in a few weeks haha :mrgreen:

-Brandon

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
Looking good Michael! I love his name! He's such a cutie :) I love how he sits on the log with his arms coming out of his head. It's adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom