Ifrit and Seka's Thread 10-21-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Just thought I would throw out a few pictures of Ifrit and Seka.
Ifrit 20in - 445grams
Has been shedding and didn't want to do pictures today. :wink:
He went with me to the pet shop today, seen fish for the first time LOL and then people started calling him fat? This guy is not fat. :? And if he is he is a handsome fat. :lol:
SAM_1917.jpg

SAM_1916.jpg

SAM_1915.jpg

Seka 20in - 490grams
Showing her pretty yellow beard
Also been shedding. :wink:
SAM_1914.jpg

SAM_1911.jpg

SAM_1912.jpg

SAM_1910.jpg

:mrgreen:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Man!!

Seka and Ifirt are both very big!

And I don't mean fat either, I mean big! And of course Ifrit is very handsome! Definitely not fat! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Beardednoob":1n9oeb6c said:
Thank you Brandon, I am troubled as to why people are calling Ifrit fat. LOL :?

I know that when I called him fat, I didn't mean it in a bad way. He's definitely not overweight or anything. But he is a fat, happy dragon. Fat dragon = happy, well fed dragon.

I'd take it as a compliment.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
ChiefsDaddy":e3mnaui4 said:
Beardednoob":e3mnaui4 said:
Thank you Brandon, I am troubled as to why people are calling Ifrit fat. LOL :?

I know that when I called him fat, I didn't mean it in a bad way. He's definitely not overweight or anything. But he is a fat, happy dragon. Fat dragon = happy, well fed dragon.

I'd take it as a compliment.

Oh, not you in specific, we cleared this up already. 2 people in the pet shop called him fat within 10 minutes of each other.
We are good man, your a friend of mine on here. no worries. :wink:

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Haha... I get it. I know we're good. I just mean that could be what they meant at the shop. I don't think people mean it in a bad way. I'd much rather have my dragon called fat than skinny. THEN, you have a problem.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
ChiefsDaddy":1pzcjjjz said:
Haha... I get it. I know we're good. I just mean that could be what they meant at the shop. I don't think people mean it in a bad way. I'd much rather have my dragon called fat than skinny. THEN, you have a problem.
LOL, aww. So hard to pick up on subtle hints in a forum. :?
Hmm I do not know what I would think.... "Oh my, he is so cute and sooo skinny!" :shock: "Shut up! he's not skinny..he's FAT!" :?

MissT

BD.org Addict
Beardednoob":1omdxijl said:
LOL, aww. So hard to pick up on subtle hints in a forum.
Hmm I do not know what I would think.... "Oh my, he is so cute and sooo skinny!" "Shut up! he's not skinny..he's FAT!"

LOL!!!

Next time someone calls him fat just say 'why, thank you so much!'

I wouldn't say he is fat at all! At 22 inches, he could easily carry another couple hundred grams without looking fat!

They are both beautiful - I love the markings around their eyes - like the sun!!
Ifrit has a very grand black beard and Seka just looks so laid back!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you, Seka is really a kick back dragon, unless she goes outside. LOL
Ifirt is pretty good too, he has his moments though, where he doesn't want to work with anything.
Hard to believe Seka used to be smaller then Ifrit. :wink:

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
To show some differences in weight from an inaccurate analog scale to a digital tested accurate scale
Ifrit weighs - 524g
Seka weighs - 558g

Huge difference from their previous weights taken from the lame analog scale. :wink:

Interesting I had a run in with Ifrit today.. I weighed Seka first and by the time I went to weight Ifrit he was so upset that Seka was out and not him. Complete with a black beard, head bobs and feet stomps. When I placed him on the scale, as I was trying to get his tail on to, he went in for a bit, almost bit his own tail and my fingers. :shock:
I am sure now I have to relocate Seka from the lizard room. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom