Blaze, Alexandria, and Chevelle's Thread!! 8/31 New Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
LOL great idea.

WOW. 3 poops? How does such a little dragon poo that much? :?:

Blaze won't drink from the bath yet. But I drip water off of my fingers and he'll open his mouth a little bit.

I wish my dubia would just come already. I have everything set up for them. But, I know what you mean about needing more feeders already. I forgot what it was like to have a baby. :roll: Next week when I get paid I think I'm gonna order some silks and butters for Blaze.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I was actually on their mailing list. And thats where I saw him. But yeah, he does have a post in the for sale section too. Hahah.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
YAY! Blaze went through a full body shed. Literally everything is shed. He looks great! Gained another 2 grams, so now he's at 20 grams. Also, I got slate tile for the bottom of his tank. I'll put some pics up later or tomorrow. :mrgreen:

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
HES GROWING!!! If hes gaining weight he is on the right track! Im glad things are looking up...he just needed more time than others. PICTURREEES!

Rubgy is at 27 today! Ah! Just added some new pics on his page.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Tile put in.
100MEDIA_IMAG0146.jpg

He LOVES his rock.
100MEDIA_IMAG0147.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0148.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0153.jpg

His recently shed back. LOVE the black!
100MEDIA_IMAG0154.jpg

A few close ups.
100MEDIA_IMAG0155.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0152.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0151.jpg

:love5:
100MEDIA_IMAG0150.jpg

erghh. i thought my boyfriends Droid would take better pictures. :banghead: guess I was wrong. sorry guys.

Oh, just wanted to show pictures of what his parents look like.

Millspaugh
millspaugh.jpg

Dunner
dunner.jpg

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The tile is awesome. I'll take a close up picture of it. It looks so cool. Its got purple, orange, yellow, and other colors in it.

I believe the Dunner is the dad, I don't have the message from Barry anymore. It was kinda cool they way that he was explaining Dunner's to me. I was like :? then I looked at Blaze and saw what he meant. I'll have to see if I can get a get a good picture of his scales.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you. I was looking everywhere in Home Depot for tile, then I saw the slate tile and absolutely LOVED it. Blaze runs like full speed on it. He's kinda wild. Lol.

I love his shed too. Im so happy it didn't effect his eating. XD He is also a lot brighter now that the shed is gone. I've actually seen his happy colors. :love10:

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This little boy loveslovesloves Dubia! Yesss! I am so happy right now, I put one in and he went nuts. His stress marks went away and he was like firetruck red. Gosh, he's so gorgeous. I fed him a few more. I don't want to keep feeding them though, I only ordered 125 small nymphs and 1 adult pair. Looks like I need to order some more females and males.

PICTURES TONIGHT! :mrgreen:

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, you found out what makes him happy lol. Like i said, hondapower on the for sale thread has 500+ for 30 bucks shipped. He also has deals on adults added in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom