what morph is my bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtbone123

Juvie Member
hi yall i was wondering can someone help me please on telling me what morph is my bearded dragon cuz i really like to know if you can guess and tell me what it is i would go with it but i like to know what everybody think first ima need some opinions so please help me out here if you can tell me what morph my Nino is please tell me!!!! thank you :mrgreen: as you can see in this picture he has blue side bars coming out
207492_216297745049142_100000067549372_961351_6634027_n1-1.jpg

this is how his body look
205565_216291925049724_100000067549372_961340_630927_n1.jpg

2011-04-16221908.jpg

2011-04-11172913.jpg

2011-04-11172924.jpg

hope this helps! :D

mellu

Juvie Member
Do a search for "sandfire bearded dragons". I think that is what our babies are ^_^. BTW I took more pics for you but can't find my cord to upload them.

curtbone123

Juvie Member
Original Poster
spyderk":3c4eavfe said:
He reminds me a bit of my Puff, who is a hypo leatherback.
021.jpg
wow he look just like yours!! :shock: except you got a slightly lighter color than mines i think? very beautiful puff!!! i love his colors i might have a hypo leather back cuz he look just like yours!!

spyderk

Hatchling Member
Yeah, I thought so! Puff's supposedly yellow, but seems to have equal areas of green and orange. The orange is more of his highlighting. :)

curtbone123

Juvie Member
Original Poster
spyderk":tyf057rz said:
Yeah, I thought so! Puff's supposedly yellow, but seems to have equal areas of green and orange. The orange is more of his highlighting. :)
wow thats nice! mines dont have any green tho he just have orange, golden and a little bit of light blue color bars when he goes out side or feels happy! when he's in his normal stat he looks tan and orange :)

curtbone123

Juvie Member
Original Poster
spyderk":cxnqxn1u said:
Yeah, I think their blue bars appear the same. Very cute! :)
yea real nice! :) I was shocked when mines first grew in his blue bars cuz i dont even know what type he is so i didnt know what he was gonna change into i was excited when i saw little cloudy blue bars popin up i still cant wait to see how he's gonna look when he gets into adult hood :)

curtbone123

Juvie Member
Original Poster
jaidonx13":vuokp9a9 said:
Leatherback Sanfire X Bloodline?
hmm... ok im definetly gonna go with leather back but sand fire x bloodline i dont know you have a picture of it? i might go with sand fire too

curtbone123

Juvie Member
Original Poster
jaidonx13":36cp16a5 said:
well maybe not all the way bloodline but he does have some nice colors. deff leatherback
thanks!!! :D yea i know for sure his a leather back but i think he could be a leather back orange citrius from the looks of it tryna get more replies to help me out i wanna talk to a good breeder too see if they know what he could be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom