Yoshi's Hockey Sweater

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyvale22

Hatchling Member
It was still a bit cold outside when Yoshi woke from his brumation. So being a big hockey fan I made him a San Jose Sharks jersey to wear on cold days. I'm just sad it's too wild for me to bring him to a game... (may still try to sneak him in if i had a beardie purse) lol. Crocheted this myself. No pattern. I'm thinking of selling these sometime.

lllll.jpg

190964_171635672884801_100001151080545_341667_7452416_o.jpg

sunnyvale22

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I tried it on him as i went. i would change a few things next time i make one though. Yoshi wasn't too mad about it. he does ok with his leash i'de made him so i was sure he'd be fine with this thing.

sunnyvale22

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i think i'll start getting my other bearded dragon crochet stuff put together. lol. i think i may have something here.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
I had actually thought about trying to make Scarlett some type of sweater for when she is out of her viv b/c she gets cool so fast.. I would purchase one in a heartbeat if u started making them b/c i can't sew..lol

sunnyvale22

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I will be selling the beardie capes for $7 each. i will get some examples out soon as i can. the capes work better then the sweater, and they are cheaper for the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom