anyone in maine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kera

Currently residing in Farmingdale...and not to thrilled bout it...ugh this town is boooorrrriiiinnnggg...lmao

jon21388

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ImaMainer24":15b34xgv said:
I'm in Maine. It's super cold right now outside, being winter and all. I'm in Kennebunk. Not to big and exciting...

Yea theres not to much to do in the old port

Kera

• Are you kidding? omg I love the old port! It's so full of life every time I bring my boys there!

jon21388

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Kera":380li2vt said:
  • Are you kidding? omg I love the old port! It's so full of life every time I bring my boys there!

I was referring more to this time of the year. Im a college kid and theres not to much going on down in the old port unless you just feel like getting wasted everynight. During the summer time the old port is amazing and Im done there alot.

PhenyxsMom

I was referring more to this time of the year. Im a college kid and theres not to much going on down in the old port unless you just feel like getting wasted everynight. During the summer time the old port is amazing and Im done there alot.

During the winter, especially days like today there really is nothing to do anywhere, whether u're in old port or not. Old port is great during the summer but unless u're at Sugarloaf or something similar, maine is super boring during the winter. At least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom