never head bobbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i have seen posts talking about beardies interacting by moving around all the time, head bobbing, doing "pushups", arm-waving,etc......What about my bearded dragon? I have NEVER seen him move around normally(in his cage), i have only seen him run to the glass or just stand still. Also, his colors look so nice whenever he is sleeping, an amazing orange....but during the day he is much darker. I dont think it is a disease or calcium deficiency, because his "leavings" show no signs of parasites, and he never shakes when he moves....any info or comments will be appreciated. thanks :D

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
I never had a dragon head bob either. I don't think it means anything. Or at least anything worth worrying about.

spikeswithskills

Original Poster
what about just moving around in general... do you see your beardies walk around all the time, or are they normally sitting in one place?

leatherbd

my bearded dragon has never head bobbed either some just don't do it for a number of reasons and as for moving around that could be normal but just make sure it is getting not to much food and a propper diet and not to little food

My beardy also does not move alot but this is because she likes the heat in specific spots so she just sits there and when i do find signs of her moving is is usually when i am not there sometimes i rarely see her move but i come back and she has moved an object in the habitat also some are just shy or scared so don't move spots till they sleep some beardies like to bask all day and move to another spot for sleeping.

U got nothing to worry about any more questions just ask no matter what they are

izz

Juvie Member
They change colour from dark to light,its normal.Mine is orange one mintue and brown the next.Males headbob when they see another male or their reflection.Mine has moments where he moves alot up at the glass on jumping on his hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom