Tatsu: Can I join your army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Tatsu,

After the abuse I have suffered over the last few months, I would like to enlist in your army to help with world domination.

I have always been a very mellow dragon--I've never bitten anyone, I eat my salad, I sometimes poop in the right place, and I rarely complain about anything. I've only black-bearded once because I got scared. I always flash a cute smile and cuddle with my people.

To thank me for my good behavior, my people have resorted to torture--for months!

In September, I decided that it was time to brumate so I casually started to hide. All a dragon wants is a little sleep, you know? Would they let me? No! My people took me out of my cave and kept forcing me into the heat. I should have started biting then, but I was just too sleepy. Besides, I figured I could sneak into the cave when they weren't looking. To add insult to injury, they took away my cave so I couldn't do that either. Then, on top of everything else, they made me drink some yucky medicine because I supposedly had pinworms. Once I got better, they forced me to take more medicine because I supposedly had coccidia. How much torture is one dragon expected to take? I just wanted to sleep.

Well, after months of forced sleep-deprivation and medicine, they finally let me sleep. It was too late at that point. My rage started to build, and I almost contacted you.

Now, the torture has continued even more! I have decided to wake up because I've been feeling a bit amorous, shall we say. You'd think the people would be happy to see me awake. I've been running around, trying to get their attention, but what do they do? They just stand there and watch me. They distract me when I'm working up a black beard and take away my thunder. To top it off, they won't bring me a date! I don't ask for much. Let me sleep when I'm tired, and bring me a woman when I'm awake!

I've had it! I'm fed up! This torture has to stop.

Are you accepting new recruits? We can't allow dragons to suffer in this way!

Sincerely,
Aztec

P.S. They've nicknamed me Mr. Spaz which is highly demeaning in my present state.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
BigD16":2bc3nsuu said:
Dear General Tatsu,

Shadow and Vladamere reporting!
I have a quick update for you.

After several weeks of intelligence and defense training for Vlad, He is now able to help me out on our secret assignments! We have officially accomplished mission Escape Beardcatraz and free'd Vladamere from lockdown. As of lately, We have been romping around this Huge enclosure known as "Dad's Room". He has many useful things to help us conquer the world! He's got this thing in the driveway called a "Car" I feel it may be an excellent mode of transportation for our "Secret Meetings". But as I was saying before I got carried away about this "Car" thingamajiggy, Dad lets us explore his room after we've pooped and been cleaned and we have been gaining a huge amount of intel!

Silly Humans... When will they learn??

Shadow and Vladamere,
Over and out.

I found this note in Tatsu's stump where apparently, unbeknownst to me, he was amassing an army and planning World Domination. As his last wishes I am posting his responses here:

Dear Shadow and Vladmere,

Keep up the good work and keep me posted. Right now I am holed up in my stump waiting for a new supply of superworms to come in. Good luck!

Sincerely,

Tatsu

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
TwistedCrayon":2c7caacl said:
Tatsu Sir,

It's Brookes here. I have a small army in and of it's self here on the west coast. Allow me to introduce the crew....

There's Grim, he's 2 1/2, he's a 22in lean mean head bobbing machine.
There's Sly, he's a year and a half and 19 inches of pure awesome
There's me, I'm a year and 18 1/2 inches. I'm a great distraction!
There's Jordyn, he's a year too but bit on the smallest side at about 15 inches. Just call him Houdini though. He can get outta anything!
There's Blaine, Aka Deisel. He's a baby but we'll train him up right!
There's Scratch, age unknown but he's young. 14 inches and still growing, but he's got big boy attitude!
Then there's the gurls, Natasha, Reese, Dominique, mini me and Jynx. We don't want them in harms way... Yanno, but they can do sumthin I'm sure

So add us 11 to your list..... We are currently looking for the required reading.....

Sek writes: I found this odd message in Tatsu's stump after he passed and am posting per his wishes.

Dear 11 Troops,

You will all be added accordingly. I sincerely hope you have enough for all of you to eat at your house. I have three other lizards in my house and sometimes I am NOT please with food rations and have to fend for myself.

Take Care,

Tatsu

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
slavetoIzzie":2j8hqpoc said:
hey mr. tatsu is Oscar slave is nice want silly woms.

This note was also found by Sek:

Dear Oscar,

I do not have worms to spare, but perhaps, you could gain access to a slave's credit card online or ask our other troops to send you supplies.

Good luck! I am hungry here too!

Sincerely,

Tatsu

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Dragoon":1lskwv6r said:
Dear Tatsu,

Can I enroll in the army? My name is Ollie. I is going to the vet today, and I is very mad becawse I is hating the vet. I is getting a blood test and after this is happening, I want no more and would like to dominate THE WORLD!

Found by Sek as well:

Dear Ollie:

Of course you can join! Membership is open to anyone with a positive attitude and a willingness to help out other dragons all over the world. I will add you to our troop list. Welcome aboard! Please remember to send the alloted supers, etc. to my secret special address.

Sincerely,

Tatsu

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
jeritta":2ev67rhi said:
Gobi reporting in:
Ash and mez we has some great newz!
first we haz a new little brother hiz name iz Cadmus. He is cute and wez plan to use that to train our slaves even better. They are good slaves but
they still needz some work.
Next and best of all AMIGO came home. he reportz he waz unable to make it to your location due to weather. He was capture
yesterday by a neighbor and brought back to our mommy and daddy. They waz sooooooooooo happy to seez him they cried and cried. Now he
has a new viv and is settlin back in. He sayz he haz no more planz to escape but that he gained lotz of zecretz while he waz out.
Thanks Tatsu for letting us be in your army and for keeping an eye out for my missing brother. I iz soooooooo happy he iz home!!!!!
Gobi
Ps Ash is happy too she missed him a lot.

This note also found in Tatsu's stump. Sek had no idea that Tatsu was such a prolific journalist!

Dear Gobi:

I am so glad that Amigo came home alright. We can use all the troops we can get! Hopefully, you can explain to him how to communicate away from home so this does not happen again.

Sincerely,

Tatsu

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
This letter was addressed to all the troops and found in Tatsu's stump shortly after he passed away by his owner, Sek:

Dear Troops,

My time on earth draws short, but do not fear. Face your missions bravely with a full stomach, a full beard, and a full heart and know that I am still here watching over each and everyone of you and continuing to work for our cause of World Domination from The Other Side. I will soon be crossing over The Rainbow Bridge. It has been a pleasure to serve all of you as your leader. You are a fine battalion, all of you. Thank you for your dedicated service.

For all the new recruits I did not get a chance to correspond with, please know that I have left explicit instructions with my human slave Sek to update my roster list. Refer to page 97 of this posting for the updated list. If I have missed anyone, please post on here and Sek will update the list. I am sure she will do that for me.

Stay Strong!
Long live World Domination!

Your General Forever,

Tatsu

Dragons of the Deep

Hatchling Member
Attention! This is Operative 104 (code name Beardie) reporting in, with the help of my undercover agent, 182 (code name Cowboy). We of the Middle South base are proud to announce the arrival of code name Picante, hereafter referred to as "the Cadet." We have great hopes for the Cadet, as we cold-blooded spies now outnumber the warm-blooded enemies! We are devising a plan of action to capture this region from within. 182 has recently discovered how to open latches, and we are prowling for info (and dubia) every night. Expect our reports. All hail the mighty leader!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom