Blue Eyes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Its a cross between The Inland Bearded Dragon (What we see 99% of the time) With another type of dragon, from a diff part of OZ

EXOTIXSA

Hatchling Member
I'd love that big red one with the light eyes!

Here's my boy Zeus, none of his offspring has displayed blue eyes unfortunately.

ZUES.jpg

beardie1434

Juvie Member
Original Poster
They just amaze me! Wonder where I could find one here in the US that won't cost an arm and a leg? :study: :mrgreen:

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Very pretty! I love the contrast that the blue eyes make against the color of the dragons. Very very nice! :D

cstancel

We are a breeder in the USA that is working with Blue Eyed Bearded Dragons. Our website (getting updates) can be found at http://www.dvmexotics.com. We currently have non-blue eyed 100% het Hypo babies from that pair that we are offering. They can be seen at:

http://share.shutterfly.com/view/fla...AcNmLVu1auGbmw

This is our first release of the offspring from our BLUE EYED Bearded Dragons. They are a cross from our Blue Eyed Orange Hypo Male to our Blue Eyed Citrus Tiger Female. We are only releasing NON VISIBLE BLUE EYED babies at this time. They all have great color and are het hypo so PACKED with genetics. Some have light colored eyes at certain angles but are not blue eyed.

We are currently working with various crosses of the blue eyed in various colors and morphs including Italian leatherback. Stay tuned for the release of visible blue eyed morphs later this year.

If anyone is interested in any of these or blue eyes that will be released later this year let us know.

Chris
http://www.dvmexotics.com

LegacyDragons

We have a blue eye hypo pastel male that we have bred this year. Eggs should start hatching around May 5th. :D
Tezza, where by chance did you get your blue eyed dragons?
They are extremely rare. The genetics on the blue eye coloring itself is unknown to my knowledge.

tezza1968

hi legacydragons i bought her from a friend of mine who owns a reptile center in cardiff wales uk he has a male blue eyes that we will be mating with her soon they are a new morph they are fire red with sandy yellow head i cant work out how to put her pic on here to show u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom