How often should I bathe my beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebird

How often should I give Pippin a bath? I try to bathe her at least once a day but I wonder if that is too much. I never add soap or anything and let her cling to my feet (it hurts my back to bend over to give her acess to my hands). She seems like like her baths now that she has gotten older and even closes her eyes and sometimes lets herself float. I watch her like a hawk in there and my mother says that I am more responsible than some parents to human children who leave their babies unattended in the tub. I like to consider Pippin my little sister as opposed to my daughter. All my pets are like younger siblings. But anyway, how often should I give her a bath.

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
If it hurts your back to bend low, you could always use a tub and place it on the table (supervised always of course). I do that as I have trouble bending. I put a towel under the plastic tub, fill it with water (as far up as Brindi' shoulders) with Brindi watching from my shoulder. This way I get to sit down and dangle my hands in if she feels she wants the security.

If it's a bit much bathing her everyday you can always get one of those plastic spray bottles and mist your beardie gently, as well as her salad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom