Feeding my 2 year old Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirish

Hello all,

I'm beginning to switch my Bearded Dragons diet. Mushu typically eats about 60 crickets a week and a good 25 superworms a week. I know he's supposed to be on a 80% veggies and 20% protein diet. He eats very well and loves chasing the crickets :) I'm thinking of switching from crickets to phoenix worms and feeding him about 50 phoenix worms and 25 superworms in a week. Is this an ok switch? Should I keep feeding him crickets? On top of that I feed him veggies daily and feeders every other day. Is this a good method? I'm also buying some adult bearded dragon food to put on top of his veggies. Should I feed him the adult pellets daily or a few time a week? Is the RepCal or ZooMed adult food any good? Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Patrick

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
I keep a bowl of the beardie pellets in all of my tanks, all the time. They munch on them thru out the day. Not a lot, but a bit.

I feed them their salads every morning. I feed my adults superworms 3X a week, and my baby worms/crickets daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom