Bearded Dragon Names !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Everyone

Post your bearded dragons name, here to help people like myself of chosen new names for our beardies :D

The names im thinking are

Kryptonite OR EMpiiRe

Since im geting a BD soon, please participat.

Thanks
Sebastian

jennixpxp

Hatchling Member
well i just call mine baby or baby girl. its the only thing that suits her now:/ i really need a unique name.....

SugaReina

When I first got my beardie I wanted a really cool name, so I looked up Mythical Dragon names - but all of those were too hard to say. I wound up naming my beardie Ryuu - the Japanese word for "dragon". When Ryuu got older, I thougt he may have been a girl, so his name changed to Reina, the Spanish word for "queen". Then Reina reached her one year mark and she is definitely a he. Instead of going back to Ryuu, I shortened Reina to Rey - the Spanish word for "king". So, yea, one beardie, 3 names LOL

iEMpiiReStAte

Original Poster
SugaReina":1iiefz8n said:
When I first got my beardie I wanted a really cool name, so I looked up Mythical Dragon names - but all of those were too hard to say. I wound up naming my beardie Ryuu - the Japanese word for "dragon". When Ryuu got older, I thougt he may have been a girl, so his name changed to Reina, the Spanish word for "queen". Then Reina reached her one year mark and she is definitely a he. Instead of going back to Ryuu, I shortened Reina to Rey - the Spanish word for "king". So, yea, one beardie, 3 names LOL
LOL hope I dont make the same mistake the breeder ses it a male so I want to name it EMpiRe OR Kryptonite

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
My dragons name was Dante (from a game on the PS3), but now that he is a she :shock: , her name is Midna (from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess).

Luthor

Hatchling Member
There are a number of sites with hundreds of dragon names listed. Just google "list dragon names" or similar. They can be a great help! :)

Mine is called Dewi, after the pagan god that was represented by a dragon. That was before I found out he is more likely a she...but I still think it works, so have left it.

My other option was to call her Molly after my pet Warp Stalker in WoW. Lol. Yes, me that nerdy. :eek:

Ayla

i named mine Draco..from the dragon star constlation. and from the dragon heart movie lol

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Luthor":pz5xqszh said:
There are a number of sites with hundreds of dragon names listed. Just google "list dragon names" or similar. They can be a great help! :)

Mine is called Dewi, after the pagan god that was represented by a dragon. That was before I found out he is more likely a she...but I still think it works, so have left it.

My other option was to call her Molly after my pet Warp Stalker in WoW. Lol. Yes, me that nerdy. :eek:

Cool beans, I play WoW too! Lvl 80 N.Elf druid :D

ShaeRabbitt

We thought ours was a boy when we got him, and named him Butters. When we found out he was a girl, we named her Betty Page...Although, I'm still on the edge with Betty White too...Page is sexy, White is funny...Somedays, I just switch it up

dragoon73

Just got my first beardie!!Dont know yet if its male or female.Didnt want to change its name a dozen times so i thought it would be easier to use a unisex name.I named mine Sammie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom