Bearded Dragon Names !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Everyone

Post your bearded dragons name, here to help people like myself of chosen new names for our beardies :D

The names im thinking are

Kryptonite OR EMpiiRe

Since im geting a BD soon, please participat.

Thanks
Sebastian

jennixpxp

Hatchling Member
well i just call mine baby or baby girl. its the only thing that suits her now:/ i really need a unique name.....

SugaReina

When I first got my beardie I wanted a really cool name, so I looked up Mythical Dragon names - but all of those were too hard to say. I wound up naming my beardie Ryuu - the Japanese word for "dragon". When Ryuu got older, I thougt he may have been a girl, so his name changed to Reina, the Spanish word for "queen". Then Reina reached her one year mark and she is definitely a he. Instead of going back to Ryuu, I shortened Reina to Rey - the Spanish word for "king". So, yea, one beardie, 3 names LOL

iEMpiiReStAte

Original Poster
SugaReina":1iiefz8n said:
When I first got my beardie I wanted a really cool name, so I looked up Mythical Dragon names - but all of those were too hard to say. I wound up naming my beardie Ryuu - the Japanese word for "dragon". When Ryuu got older, I thougt he may have been a girl, so his name changed to Reina, the Spanish word for "queen". Then Reina reached her one year mark and she is definitely a he. Instead of going back to Ryuu, I shortened Reina to Rey - the Spanish word for "king". So, yea, one beardie, 3 names LOL
LOL hope I dont make the same mistake the breeder ses it a male so I want to name it EMpiRe OR Kryptonite

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
My dragons name was Dante (from a game on the PS3), but now that he is a she :shock: , her name is Midna (from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess).

Luthor

Hatchling Member
There are a number of sites with hundreds of dragon names listed. Just google "list dragon names" or similar. They can be a great help! :)

Mine is called Dewi, after the pagan god that was represented by a dragon. That was before I found out he is more likely a she...but I still think it works, so have left it.

My other option was to call her Molly after my pet Warp Stalker in WoW. Lol. Yes, me that nerdy. :eek:

Ayla

i named mine Draco..from the dragon star constlation. and from the dragon heart movie lol

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Luthor":pz5xqszh said:
There are a number of sites with hundreds of dragon names listed. Just google "list dragon names" or similar. They can be a great help! :)

Mine is called Dewi, after the pagan god that was represented by a dragon. That was before I found out he is more likely a she...but I still think it works, so have left it.

My other option was to call her Molly after my pet Warp Stalker in WoW. Lol. Yes, me that nerdy. :eek:

Cool beans, I play WoW too! Lvl 80 N.Elf druid :D

ShaeRabbitt

We thought ours was a boy when we got him, and named him Butters. When we found out he was a girl, we named her Betty Page...Although, I'm still on the edge with Betty White too...Page is sexy, White is funny...Somedays, I just switch it up

dragoon73

Just got my first beardie!!Dont know yet if its male or female.Didnt want to change its name a dozen times so i thought it would be easier to use a unisex name.I named mine Sammie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom