how old is my bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardozorro1990

Hatchling Member
hi people :D i just bought a bearded dragon but i don't know his age :roll: someone help age him eheh

here's a pic

116_5902.jpg

best regards XD

ricardozorro1990

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
eheh ok :D possibly 3 months i guess, and i think she's a female but i'm not sure! she's eating so much and veggies and fruit too :D eheh

yesterday i gave her banana, crickets and mealworms eheh she loves banana eheh and i already gave her turnip leaves and flowers and she LOVES eheh

Ronzie

Hatchling Member
Looks similar in size to my gal. Mines 11-12 weeks old. She's 27cm ( 10 2/3") and weighs 81 grams.

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
Lay off the mealworms if she's a juvi. You can search here about mealworms and find that MANY people recommend NOT giving them as they cause impaction. I know I was giving mine them the first few days until I found this site and tossed the can once I found out they aren't good. Now I feed our Angus Phoenix Worms and crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom