Is there any kind of soap I can use for bathing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bierdieman

Hatchling Member
May be a stupid question but my berdie Izzy stinks and needs a bath really bad. I was wondering if there is any kind of mild soap or any soap I may have laying around that I can use when I give her a bath that wont hurt her :study: ?

DorkyChick7

Can you really use baby soap?
I have been wondering if there is anyway to give them baths with something more than just water.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
ajkry2":rsc0qhx5 said:
http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Supplies.html
its nearly halfway down :)

should i clean the viv furniture with it too, or just stick with the light ammonia solution with a steam bath afterwards?

I use diluted nolvasan for my spot cleaning on anything.
its a great cleaning solution.

Livey

Extreme Poster
i used johnsons baby shampoo..
seems to be fine but sure did he stink! smells much better now :)

bierdieman

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
how come they stink? I haven't noticed Sierra too but does that happen often
I think it is because only part of my tank is ventalated so that the tank stays warm enough. And mabe because I don't always have time to clean the carpet stuff everyday

spyder79

Extreme Poster
ZombieAndy":1nsvadp1 said:
I Really wouldnt use soap personally as ive noticed when im bathing bowser, he likes to put his head down and drink the water he's in.

Thats another reason i suggested nolvasan as it is safe to ingest. In fact it is often used to aid in the treatment of mouth rot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom