How much are baby bearded dragons worth

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Dragon prices are a hard thing to really feel out.

One thing that affects the price big time is your own name. Being trustworthy and known as a big time breeder who deals with rare morphs tends to allow you to ask more of your dragons.

Secondly, pictures of the parents pay a big role. Most people looking into spending some decent money on a dragon know that how it looks like as a baby doesn't mean much. Being able to see the parents helps. So if the mom and dad are real stunners, you'll be able to ask more.

Thirdly, what morphs are you working with? Hypos and trans and leatherbacks aren't really the high end morphs anymore. However, if coloring and pattern is exceptional on them, they still can fetch a decent amount.

Basically, for a new breeder it comes down to what mom and dad actually look like.
Are the blue bars prominent? Do the babies seem to show signs of that? Not many will come out with that high grade most likely.

Post up a pic of mom and dad and we might be able to give you some better ballpark ranges.

-Brandon

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom