Why is she turning orange?

This forum is for advanced discussions on bearded dragon healthcare. Advanced discussions are those that are not necessarily for the general hobbyist, contains practices that should not be applied by those lacking experience, or may be for theoretical discussions that we do not want to have confused with recommended care.

Why is she turning orange?

Postby Carmen315160 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:29 am

I just got a baby beardie a few months ago! She just shed her first time since she’s been with me. Her tail and back are brownish/yellow. But her arms are bright orange. I’m not sure why. Is it a fungus or is it normal? She acts completely healthy and eats good. She drinks normally and isn’t stressed out when I hold her. So is it okay that her arms are orange when her body is brown and yellow? Also under her belly and underarms/legs it is all white.
Carmen315160
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Why is she turning orange?

Postby WinFam01 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:20 pm

Sounds to me like you might have hit the jackpot and gotten an orange dragon, I think it can show up part at a time.

But there are other way more experienced people on here - they will need to see pics of your dragon, and probably his/her tank also, so you might as well go ahead and put those up as soon as you can.

I think this is a link on how to do it.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=213367
---
Tish

3 human kids, 1 furkid, and 1 repchild - Bored at home, nah!
WinFam01
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Healthcare