Repticon Buying Age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoneForLunch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That's a really pretty dragon. You say he will have some new dragons in early may? Because he seems to have a rather limited amount right now. I think just like 9 or something, and all seem to be from the same clutch. But they are really good looking babies. Also, I wonder why he won't be at the Repticon in Pasadena, seems like a close place to sell a good amount of dragons. And your girl on reserve looks exactly like the kind of dragon I'm looking for pretty much haha, very nice grab!

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
GoneForLunch":95ix54jq said:
That's a really pretty dragon. You say he will have some new dragons in early may? Because he seems to have a rather limited amount right now. I think just like 9 or something, and all seem to be from the same clutch. But they are really good looking babies. Also, I wonder why he won't be at the Repticon in Pasadena, seems like a close place to sell a good amount of dragons. And your girl on reserve looks exactly like the kind of dragon I'm looking for pretty much haha, very nice grab!

I dont know that he does shows often. And yes, he is at the end of the last clutches but he has new stuff that will be ready soon. Best thing to do is just message him on facebook and let him know what you're looking for.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
GoneForLunch":17druxp1 said:
I will do that for sure tomorrow! His dragons look promising, that female is really pretty.

He has some videos on his page too , it shows his setups , how he does them , his dragons. Def gives you a glimpse into who youre buying from.

GoneForLunch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I don't live too far from there. It would be an all day trip but it could be really worth it. I'll look into it for sure.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
I am actually sort of jealous, I was planning on possibly taking a mini-cation to Austin and seeing his set up on the way.

GoneForLunch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
HKzForDayz":2ciyq9qt said:
I am actually sort of jealous, I was planning on possibly taking a mini-cation to Austin and seeing his set up on the way.

I'm going to message him on Facebook in a minute here, I'd like to tell him who referenced me to him if you don't mind haha. Would he know you by HKzForDayz if I mentioned that was your name on this forum?

I may go look at his little dragon ranch he has in a few weeks, possibly the end of may I'm hoping.

GoneForLunch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Alright, I'll make sure to mention your name so he knows who to thank haha. I'm very interested in his dragon and it's rather likely that I will go up and visit him to buy it from him personally.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Awesome,keep us updated on what you decide! We may very well end up with clutchmates :) or siblings at the very least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom