Repticon1

Gray-bearded Member
When:
April 22-24, 2016

Where:
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

*Please review the FAQ tab above on this page for details specific to this special show

*Please do not bring your pets to this April 2016 show, as due to the variety of animals, America's Family Pet Expo does not allow pets of any kind (including reptiles & other exotics) to be brought into the show.

Hours:
Friday: 10:00am-6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm

Admission:
The April 2016 Repticon is part of the America's Family Pet Expo experience and is included in that admission. To purchase Tickets for America's Family Pet Expo please visit here: http://www.petexpooc.org/

This April join Repticon at America's Family Pet Expo!
Repticon Los Angeles at Costa Mesa has now run for multiple editions since 2012 with two days filled with thrilling quality reptiles, amphibians, exotic pets, pet products, educational seminars, door prizes, and much more, all at the OC Fair and Event Center, located between the Disneyland Resort and Newport Beach. After a special three day edition of the show in April 2013, Repticon is again proud to partner with the phenomenal America's Family Pet Expo which will again be held at the same facility. Expect all the reptile, amphibian, and exotic animal excitement Repticon is known for to be included in the Repticon section of the larger Expo which will spread through the various facilities. Please note that due to contractual obligations and Repticon's role in the Expo, several features and rules of the show are different from what Repticon regulars may be accustomed. Show hours will run longer, and the entire Expo spans three days, April 22-24. Also, ticket purchases for the show must be done through America's Family Pet Expo here. Please review this specific page carefully for show hours and rules, and changes to regular vendor requirements. Be sure to be there at Costa Mesa in Orange County this April for an exciting animal experience that will not be able to be contained!

http://www.repticon.com/losangeles.html

Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom