Gray-bearded Member
When:
December 13 & 14, 2014

Where:
Arizona State Fairground Wesley Bolin Building
1826 West McDowell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85007

Hours:
Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm (No VIP Early Entry)

Admission:
Adults - $10, Children (5-12) - $5, Under 5 - Free
Visit our website for special offers on 2-day and VIP tickets

About the Repticon Phoenix Show:
Repticon is happy to have brought a reptile and exotic animal expo to the great State of Arizona! In December 2012 the first Repticon Phoenix rose in the desert at the Arizona State Fairground at 1826 West McDowell Road in Phoenix! For those herp hobbyists in the Southwest, it was an exciting weekend of vendors offering a selection of thousands of reptiles, amphibians, and other exotics. This new quality expo is the place where you can find all the supplies, feeders, and other supporting merchandise to meet the needs of your hobby! Among the fun are educational presentations and the greatest grouping of reptile enthusiasts in the area. Now having returned in March 2013 to delighted herpers, look to this page for more announcements regarding Repticon Phoenix.

http://repticon.com/phoenix.html

Email: [email protected]

Heyimbrit

Juvie Member
I'm so excited for my first Repticon this year. My boyfriend and I will already be at the fairgrounds volunteering with the Arizona Dental Mission of Mercy doing free dental stuff so we're going to sneak out for a bit to come buy a crested gecko for him. If anyone needs and dental work done, PM me so I can tell you a little more about the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom