CANCELLED Repticon Ft. Myers Reptile & Exotic Animal Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repticon1

Gray-bearded Member
Due to circumstances beyond our control, this event has been cancelled.

When:
July 19 & 20, 2014

Where:
Araba Shrine
2010 Hanson St
Fort Myers, FL 33901

Hours:
Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm (No VIP Early Entry)

Admission:
Adults - $10, Children (5-12) - $5, Under 5 - Free
Visit our website for special offers on 2-day and VIP tickets

About the Repticon Ft. Myers Show:
Starting in November of 2003, Repticon's second ever reptile show was hosted in Ft. Myers, Florida. The show ran at various venues over six years, becoming a favorite which delighted the strong community of reptile enthusiasts in southwest Florida. Due to various show scheduling conflicts and venue challenges, no Ft. Myers show has run since September of 2009, yet still a return to Ft. Myers has been among Repticon's most requested shows. Then in the Summer of 2012, Repticon returned in August to the Araba Shrine in Ft Myers for a show that excited and thrilled the herpers in the area. Keep posted to this page regarding one of the original shows in the Repticon series, Repticon Ft. Myers!

http://repticon.com/ftmyers.html

Email:[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom