Minnesota Herpetological Society White Snake Sale April 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyLu

Hatchling Member
Here is the info! If you live in the area, you don't want to miss it!

Minnesota Herpetological Society Website: http://www.mnherpsoc.com/

They have a FB page too.

They meet the first Friday of every month, so THIS Friday is the day. HOLY Cow and you don't want to miss it because I just remembered that THIS meeting is the White Snake Sale. Here is the info:

The White Snake Sale is the herpetological version of a White Elephant Auction. It is the MN Herpetological Society's biggest fundraiser annually. We use the proceeds to buy library books, bring in speakers, and make grants and society functions. This is a great way to shop for items at significantly lower than market value and you never know what treasure you may find.

Items that are sold are donated by members and business – both new and used. If you have a large number of donations (fifteen or more items), please contact a board member in advance of the sale to arrange processing these in before the meeting. Most items are herp related, but not always and range from knickknacks, jewelry, cages, books, artwork, toys, and misc. herp supplies.

When you arrive, bring your donation to the designated area – the room across the hall from the back door. Sale Committee members will be there to receive them. If you wish to be recognized in the newsletter for having donated, please inform the volunteer.

There will also be a photo contest for members, in four categories:
1. Herps in the Wild/ Natural Setting
2. Herps and Humans/ Non-natural Setting
3. Kid's Submissions (16 and younger)
4. Mixed Media

Come and join us for this fun annual event!

Event Date and Time:
Fri, 04/04/2014 - 6:30pm - 9:30pm

The location is:

Meetings are typically held in 335 Borlaug Hall on the University of Minnesota's Saint Paul Campus.

I will 100% be there. So if you can make it, you can participate in the White Snake Auction which sounds super cool. Everyone is very excited about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom