Gray-bearded Member
When:
January 25 & 26, 2014

Where:
Pima County Fairground
11300 S. Houghton Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85747

Time:
Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00 am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm

Admission:
Adults - $10, Children (5-12) - $5, 4 and under – Free.

About the Repticon Tucson Show:
Repticon is happy to present another reptile and exotic animal expo to the great State of Arizona! In January 2014 the first Repticon Tucson will rise in the desert at the Pima County Fairground! For those herp hobbyists in the Southwest, it was an exciting weekend of vendors offering a selection of thousands of reptiles, amphibians, and other exotics. This new quality expo is the place where you can find all the supplies, feeders, and other supporting merchandise to meet the needs of your hobby! Among the fun are educational presentations and the greatest grouping of reptile enthusiasts in the area. Look to this page for more announcements regarding Repticon Tucson.

For more information: http://www.repticon.com/tucson.html

Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom