Gray-bearded Member
When:
January 18 & 19, 2014

Where:
Kansas State Fairground, Sunflower Building
2000 N. Poplar St.
Hutchinson, KS 67502

Time:
Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00 am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm

Admission:
Adults - $10, Children (5-12) - $5, 4 and under – Free.

About the Repticon Central Kansas at Hutchinson Show:
Repticon expanded its horizons in Kansas by hitting the metro area of Hutchinson with Repticon Central Kansas at Hutchinson! Held at the Kansas State Fairgrounds, this event offers all the high standards of a quality two-day reptile event that Repticon show attendees have experienced elsewhere. Shop among the best of the best breeders have to offer of reptiles, amphibians, and other exotic pets. Feeders and pet products will also be available, along with hourly educational seminars, door prizes sponsored by Exo Terra, and much more to delight herpers in the area. If you live in the area, or regions beyond, make your way to Hutchinson to attend this newest Repticon show!

For more information: http://www.repticon.com/centralkansas.html

Email: [email protected]

Repticon1

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Be sure to come out this weekend and join us at the Repticon Central Kansas at Hutchinson show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom