Gray-bearded Member
When:
November 23 & 24, 2013

Where:
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Time:
Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00 am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm

Admission:
Adults - $10, Children (5-12) - $5, 4 and under – Free.

About the Repticon Los Angeles Show:
At last, Repticon is literally coast to coast, as Repticon made its California debut within a stone's throw of the Pacific Ocean. In December 2012 the first ever Repticon Los Angeles came to Orange County at Costa Mesa as the Repticon show series became part of one of the most exciting metro areas in the world! The two days were filled with thrilling quality reptiles, amphibians, exotic pets, pet products, educational seminars, door prizes, and much more, all at the OC Fair and Event Center, located between the Disneyland Resort and Newport Beach. Folks from the thriving herper community in the Southern California area came to see what the Repticon shows are all about, and made their California dreams about reptiles come true with Repticon Los Angeles at Costa Mesa! Then in April 2013, a version of the show ran as part of America's Family Pet Expo, demonstrating to a whole new community of pet lovers what Repticon is all about. Join us in 2013 for more as the proper Repticon Los Angeles returns in November at Costa Mesa!

For more information: http://www.repticon.com/losangeles.html

Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom