My main account has been marked inactive? Locked out of main

Hello all, I have been locked out My main account that I have been using for over 3 years after I got a new email and tried to update my account info to the new email, I did all the necessary steps needed but I never got a reactivation email and I have been locked out of my account ever since. My main account is “HippieLizards”.

I’ve already sent an email to the board administrator Alex a few days ago, but I am still yet to receive a response or any help. I Saw a post recently about someone having a similar problem, so hopefully this isn’t too abnormal?

Anyways, if there’s any way to reactivate my main account so I can continue using that one would be greatly appreciated.

(Edit) this is a screenshot of my original account, showing that it is inactivated for some reason. :?
109917-1028303435.jpg

The mods can deactivate/delete this account if required,
Thank you.
-HippieLizards

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hey Hippie, sorry I saw your post on the other thread but I missed this one. Problem should be resolved now :)

Ok now that you explained what happened, that lines up with what the logs say. Why it deactivated you im not sure of, but it was in relation to changing your email. I will pass this along to Alex and have him look into it so that it doesn't happen in the future.

-Brandon

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Yeah, thankfully I’m back in my main account now, must have been some accidental bug or flag I’m guessing? Anyways it’s all good now and I’m glad I’m no longer locked out of my account lol. And once again Thank you!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Yup, thankfully everything is good now. :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Drache613":33kujbjl said:
Hello,

Sorry you had some trouble! I'm glad Cooper was able to get it back for you. :D

Tracie
And by Cooper do you mean CLAUD!! :angry5: :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom