Beardie COMPETITION

Brown2353

Hey everyone! I’m new on here when is there goin to be a beardie competition I think that would get more people active! Plus my baby beardie is adorable lol what does everyone think about that?!??‍♀️?.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
We used to have photo competitions here every month. Is that something like what you are talking about? I think it would be cool to do so again.

Or what else did you have in mind?

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes I do think it would be a great idea to get some competitions going again. Hopefully Alex the site Admin is on board with that ! :D

-Brandon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Great idea, we used to have contests quite often, so hopefully we could start something up
like that again.
Very cute dragon there!

Tracie

jtaylor

Participating in such events can be a fun way to connect with other reptile enthusiasts, learn more about proper care and husbandry, and show off your beautiful beardie. Just make sure to research and prepare adequately to ensure the well-being of your pet and follow any guidelines or rules set by the event organizers. Good luck, and enjoy your time in the reptile community! And if you need some extra time to prepare, you can always hire a professional to write my essay for me on the topic of bearded dragon competitions!

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
We used to have photo competitions here every month. Is that something like what you are talking about? I think it would be cool to do so again.

Or what else did you have in mind?

-Brandon
I’d be all for a photo comp, let’s hope things work out 👍

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I've been meaning to get one going (life has been busy lately). I as hoping to have one for October (Halloween and all). I'll try to get one started next week. That will be enough time for people to get and submit pictures, and for voting, before the end of the month.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I want to see a fat beardie (not that i think beardies should be fat) dressed as a butterball 😁

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Aw, man. If Thor wasn't brumating...he's 635 grams. For some reason, he doesn't really look fat though.
I've got a big ole boy to. Zen was 1300 grams last time I weighed him. The vet tells me he isn't obese though and that his weight is ok for his size.

Xjrosie

Hatchling Member
I've got a big ole boy to. Zen was 1300 grams last time I weighed him. The vet tells me he isn't obese though and that his weight is ok for his size.
Holy jeez! I actually bought another scale because I thought mine was broken when Thor went from 485 to 635. I couldn't even imagine 1300! How long is he?

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I've been meaning to get one going (life has been busy lately). I as hoping to have one for October (Halloween and all). I'll try to get one started next week. That will be enough time for people to get and submit pictures, and for voting, before the end of the month.
If you notice, you didn't hear one peep from me as Rocky is brumating (shocker) but I am still trying to get Ruby in his costume! :LOL:

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom