IE LOGS OUT BD.COM WHEN CLICKING ON A RECENT DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
I have recently reset my security on IE to HIGH , I wanted to block a lot of POPUPS that were very annoying .

This has the undesireable effect of logging BD.com out when I click a recent discussion.

When I return the IE security to MEDIUM , this issue doesn't happen. Just a heads up for he admins.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Perhaps the high setting is interfering with the sites ability to read/write a login token or something similar. Have you tried this using a different browser or after upgrading your IE to Edge? I've had good luck using the ublock origin add-in for Firefox. Brave is also a very good standalone browser with built in security features that is worth trying out.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I run Edge for most stuff , and latest IE for old stuff , I like IE much better than Edge , esp for keeping favs .

The problem seems to go away when I downgrade security to medium .

Never noticed the issue on the Alienware 17r4 i7 4core K with highest IE security settings , but I do on this Latitude E6230 i5 laptop .

Both run w10 , W10 Home on Latitude , W10 Pro on Alienware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom