Was going to update my "microfarming project thread "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It wasnt removed by any of us, so if it's gone it was most likely automatically removed by the off topic forum rule of auto deleting after so many weeks have passed without any response to it. I'm not sure exactly how long the time frame is before a topic gets deleted from there.

I dont see any way on my end to bring it back, but I can dig deeper into trying later today.

Otherwise Alex might be able to bring it back.

-Brandon

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah that's odd. I remember the thread but can't find it either. Perhaps it can be restored from a backup. I'm not sure how that system works though or if it's possible.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I seem to recall Alex stating that threads in off topic actually get deleted from the system as opposed to just hidden or moved like what we usually would do. It's an automatic process we dont have control over.

But hopefully alex can at least send you a copy of it from a restore point or something.
I have some time now, I'll look.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
So I checked the admin control panel and unfortunately, the board auto prunes threads every day if they meet the criteria of the specific forum (eg off topic, for sale, for free). Unfortunately, all it says is that the process was completed, it doesnt show what it deleted or give any directory to deleted items.

So at this point it would be up to Alex if he is able to.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom