Scrolling lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sttimer

When im scrolling through a page whether up or down, the page will stop quickly and I have to go at it again. A lot of people are having this problem with their Chrome browser on all kinds of different sites which im pretty positive the glitch is with them. It happens with me on this site everytime. Curious if any other folks on here have or had similar issues or am I just another victim of a needed chrome update? Thanks

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Are you seeing this with mobile, desktop, or both? Have you tried to replicate the issue using a different browser? I primarily use Safari and haven't seen a scrolling issue.

1sttimer

Original Poster
I sent a reply earlier
about trying another browser however I don't see it. Im hoping I did it the right way! Instead this time I used Samsung stock browser on my galaxy s10. Everything was smooth as can be! Looks like Chrome has a hand in these issues. Still gonna check into a little further...

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I haven't had any issues on my desktop or my mobile phone. I use Chrome for both.

-Brandon

1sttimer

Original Poster
I hope I'm doing these posts correctly. Just using Sam default browser and it quit! Something is definitely wrong but it's in my phone! Got the s10+ that has some new kinda screen and protector. Maybe maybe not! Looks like a factory reset is in my future!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah it could be an issue isolated to the phone. Another thing to check is extensions in Chrome which may be affecting performance. You could try disabling extensions and see if that helps. If it does, then you could re-enable them one at a time to try and isolate the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom