New Idea for BeardedDragon.org?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all;
I joined this site a few days ago, however I have read countless articles here that have helped me as I raise my bearded dragon.
Since I joined the website, I noticed one feature- the Beardie Stuff Store. This store contains merchandise displaying our scaly friends!! As cute as this is, it gave me another idea for a store on this site. Tell me what you think...

What if a store was created on BeardedDragon.Org for people to sell their own items specifically for Beardies and their owners? Kind of like Etsy, but specifically for Beardies. That way, we can search for things we need- Feeders, Feeder supplies, DIY projects like Hammocks, Hides, Ladders, Food Bowls, Leashes, Stickers, Bioactive substrate Kits or pieces, cool disinfected manzanita branches- even custom terrariums that people want to make and sell at a lower level- all at this store! It would be different than searching on google, amazon, ebay, etsy, or looking at your local pet store to try to find the things you need- a community store where we can find a product, or recommend one to a new user with questions.

Thoughts?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, I have thought about something to that extent quite awhile back, but never really
brought it up.
We can mull that over!

Tracie

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Isn't that what the For Sale forum is for? :?
Have a bearded dragon for sale? Or maybe feeders or supplies? This is a forum to post about supplies or dragons that you have for sale.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yup you can definitely still use the for sale section. Back in the day the section used to have a lot more activity. Would be cool to see lots of different things being offered for sale in it again.

-Brandon

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
MrSpectrum":2zzugah0 said:
Am I mistaken, or is there some redundancy between For Sale and Reptile For Sale :?:
I get that the latter is meant for reptiles other than beardies, but IMO they could really be consolidated. YMMV.
Yeah. It was broken out back when we had more traffic on that forum. Wouldn't be a bad idea to just retire the "other" one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom