A Big whopping thank you to everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
So I Just realized that, My one year of being here was a few weeks ago (on the 9th), and I would just like to take a moment to say Thank you to everyone here who created this website and has helped me with learning how to properly care for Beardies. I Probably couldn't keep my beardies very well if it wasn't for here. I've learned a crap ton on here and I greatly appreciate it. :D

Thank You Beardie/Alex and All of the mods for creating this wonderful website, This is the best one out there!! :blob5: I love this place so much and Greatly appreciate the hard work everyone in this community does to help spread the knowledge and love for bearded dragons.

So, Thank you everyone for making this wonderful website!! Me and my beardies Love it here and appreciate it greatly. :D :blob5: View media item 60770View media item 60758
-HippieLizards.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I joined here for the same reason, the vast library of knowledge, the friendly atmosphere and, to share with others the joys of dragon slavery :D !!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so happy that you have stayed around! :D
Your dragons are very lucky to have YOU as a mom & look great, too. We love helping here
& hope you stay for many more years.

Tracie

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Gormagon":2refkbhi said:
I joined here for the same reason, the vast library of knowledge, the friendly atmosphere and, to share with others the joys of dragon slavery :D !!!
Indeed, This place is freaking awesome!! :D
Drache613":2refkbhi said:
Hello,

I am so happy that you have stayed around! :D
Your dragons are very lucky to have YOU as a mom & look great, too. We love helping here
& hope you stay for many more years.

Tracie
Aw Thank you!! I would never leave this place, It's amazing here!! :D and Thank you for being such an awesome mod!! Hopefully I'll be here for many many more years to come. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom