2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or problems with the BeardedDragon.org Website, please post them here. Forum Community related topics and the like are also welcome here!

2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby beardie » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Hey everyone!! Thank you to all who submitted images for the 2019 calendars! We will have just one calendar for 2019.

Please review that your beardie's name is correct. Also, please confirm that your beardie is here if you submitted your picture via the Calendar Upload form. If all went well, I should have one of every beardie submitted!

Please let me know of any corrections that are needed ASAP (reply here). With all that I had going on in my personal life, I'm WAY LATE (2 weeks behind my usual tardiness on them) on getting these previews out. I plan to make calendars available sometime this weekend. I will, of course, post about it when I do and provide links and such. And if any corrections are needed after I publish, I can still make corrections if you want to make sure your beardie's info is correct before ordering. You just need to let me know about a needed correction before you place your order.

Calendar Previews:
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]
Not a vet, just a concerned former keeper
Image
User avatar
beardie
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
 
Posts: 10849
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2001 1:47 pm
Location: Orange County, CA, USA
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby Beardymama33 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:02 am

I love how you cropped a closeup of his cute little face! You got his name right and even he would be flattered at the cropping!
Image
Rip Draconis 1/23/2019 you will always be in mommies heart
User avatar
Beardymama33
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:47 pm
Location: jacksonville, fl

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby JIMMIA » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:19 am

is no jimmia ? :(
JIMMIA
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:08 am

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby AnikaWest » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:27 am

I guess Cody didn't make it.
AnikaWest
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:55 am
Location: Texas

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby CooperDragon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:51 am

Lots of great photos in there this year! It seems like 45 submissions is fewer than most years.
Image
User avatar
CooperDragon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 24536
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Iowa City, IA

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby beardie » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:12 am

AnikaWest and JIMMIA,

Did you submit pictures using the Calendar Upload interface? The link was in the original post for requesting pictures.

As far as I know, I included a picture of every beardie provided to me in that way. Let me know, and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Alex
Not a vet, just a concerned former keeper
Image
User avatar
beardie
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
 
Posts: 10849
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2001 1:47 pm
Location: Orange County, CA, USA

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby beardie » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

CooperDragon wrote:Lots of great photos in there this year! It seems like 45 submissions is fewer than most years.

Indeed. Smallest turnout we’ve had in a long time. If I’m as busy next year as I have been since my daughter was born, I have a feeling this may be our last calendar. It’s a lot of work, and even when we have big turn outs lately, we end up with few purchases.
Not a vet, just a concerned former keeper
Image
User avatar
beardie
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
 
Posts: 10849
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2001 1:47 pm
Location: Orange County, CA, USA

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby AnikaWest » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:35 am

I didn't realize there was a link so I just put them in the comment box. I'm sorry! I put her picture in, but it's ok if that made it so she can't be in the calander.
AnikaWest
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:55 am
Location: Texas
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby CooperDragon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:02 am

beardie wrote:
CooperDragon wrote:Lots of great photos in there this year! It seems like 45 submissions is fewer than most years.

Indeed. Smallest turnout we’ve had in a long time. If I’m as busy next year as I have been since my daughter was born, I have a feeling this may be our last calendar. It’s a lot of work, and even when we have big turn outs lately, we end up with few purchases.


That's too bad. Please let me know if I can help in any way. I am fairly tech savvy.
Image
User avatar
CooperDragon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 24536
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Iowa City, IA

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby JIMMIA » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:14 am

beardie wrote:AnikaWest and JIMMIA,

Did you submit pictures using the Calendar Upload interface? The link was in the original post for requesting pictures.

As far as I know, I included a picture of every beardie provided to me in that way. Let me know, and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Alex


Yes I sent them to the link cooperdragon sent me :) sorry :( but I understand your busy be tells me :)
JIMMIA
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:08 am

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby beardie » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:36 am

JIMMIA wrote:
Yes I sent them to the link cooperdragon sent me :) sorry :( but I understand your busy be tells me :)


I’ll go back and check. Can you try re-uploading them now? That way if I can find them, I’ll have the latest upload attempt.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/calendarUpload/

Use that link. That is the correct one.

Thanks,
Alex
Not a vet, just a concerned former keeper
Image
User avatar
beardie
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
 
Posts: 10849
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2001 1:47 pm
Location: Orange County, CA, USA

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby JIMMIA » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:56 pm

beardie wrote:
JIMMIA wrote:
Yes I sent them to the link cooperdragon sent me :) sorry :( but I understand your busy be tells me :)


I’ll go back and check. Can you try re-uploading them now? That way if I can find them, I’ll have the latest upload attempt.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/calendarUpload/

Use that link. That is the correct one.

Thanks,
Alex


thank you Alex, I’ve reuploaded them, I hope it works this time, I don’t know if sizes are correct though as I use iPad and iPhone but I took a screen capture for you so know they’re uploaded :) but take your time, I understand your busy with family, your house renovations, and Christmas stuff :) I thank you for making this awesome website :) Kris

[Click image to enlarge]
JIMMIA
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:08 am

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby JIMMIA » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:44 pm

CooperDragon wrote:
beardie wrote:
CooperDragon wrote:Lots of great photos in there this year! It seems like 45 submissions is fewer than most years.

Indeed. Smallest turnout we’ve had in a long time. If I’m as busy next year as I have been since my daughter was born, I have a feeling this may be our last calendar. It’s a lot of work, and even when we have big turn outs lately, we end up with few purchases.


That's too bad. Please let me know if I can help in any way. I am fairly tech savvy.


Yeah let me know also, I love creating things, I don't expect anything in return, and I'm no good photo editor but I love making montages :)
JIMMIA
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:08 am

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby Kitsune » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Pooka's name looks good. Thank you so much for including her!!!
Kitsune
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: 2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Awesome!!!!! I'm so happy that Loki got his own page!! :blob5: 😃 and My whole crew is in it! Woohoo!! Cisco is also in it. :D I will miss her though.. Thank you so much for including everyone! 🎉 😄

Everything looks perfect! Thank you Beardie! You did a great job.
Slave to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, a Ball Python, two Betta fish, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).
User avatar
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am
Location: In my lair tending to my reptiles most likely.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Next

Return to Website Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users