2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey everyone!! Thank you to all who submitted images for the 2019 calendars! We will have just one calendar for 2019.

Please review that your beardie's name is correct. Also, please confirm that your beardie is here if you submitted your picture via the Calendar Upload form. If all went well, I should have one of every beardie submitted!

Please let me know of any corrections that are needed ASAP (reply here). With all that I had going on in my personal life, I'm WAY LATE (2 weeks behind my usual tardiness on them) on getting these previews out. I plan to make calendars available sometime this weekend. I will, of course, post about it when I do and provide links and such. And if any corrections are needed after I publish, I can still make corrections if you want to make sure your beardie's info is correct before ordering. You just need to let me know about a needed correction before you place your order.

Calendar Previews:
3-2670110632.jpg
3-8750253068.jpg
3-9462939682.jpg
3-9349551010.jpg
3-9949869662.jpg
3-6477383585.jpg
3-3039197386.jpg
3-4530659304.jpg
3-7740685809.jpg
3-2679312350.jpg
3-9144649077.jpg
3-5672962731.jpg
3-7173136584.jpg

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
I love how you cropped a closeup of his cute little face! You got his name right and even he would be flattered at the cropping!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Lots of great photos in there this year! It seems like 45 submissions is fewer than most years.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
AnikaWest and JIMMIA,

Did you submit pictures using the Calendar Upload interface? The link was in the original post for requesting pictures.

As far as I know, I included a picture of every beardie provided to me in that way. Let me know, and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Alex

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
CooperDragon":3v4kpojy said:
Lots of great photos in there this year! It seems like 45 submissions is fewer than most years.
Indeed. Smallest turnout we’ve had in a long time. If I’m as busy next year as I have been since my daughter was born, I have a feeling this may be our last calendar. It’s a lot of work, and even when we have big turn outs lately, we end up with few purchases.

AnikaWest

I didn't realize there was a link so I just put them in the comment box. I'm sorry! I put her picture in, but it's ok if that made it so she can't be in the calander.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
beardie":30hg9g6w said:
CooperDragon":30hg9g6w said:
Indeed. Smallest turnout we’ve had in a long time. If I’m as busy next year as I have been since my daughter was born, I have a feeling this may be our last calendar. It’s a lot of work, and even when we have big turn outs lately, we end up with few purchases.

That's too bad. Please let me know if I can help in any way. I am fairly tech savvy.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
beardie":xzzl9la2 said:
AnikaWest and JIMMIA,

Did you submit pictures using the Calendar Upload interface? The link was in the original post for requesting pictures.

As far as I know, I included a picture of every beardie provided to me in that way. Let me know, and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Alex

Yes I sent them to the link cooperdragon sent me :) sorry :( but I understand your busy be tells me :)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
JIMMIA":fy5eexg4 said:
Yes I sent them to the link cooperdragon sent me :) sorry :( but I understand your busy be tells me :)

I’ll go back and check. Can you try re-uploading them now? That way if I can find them, I’ll have the latest upload attempt.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/calendarUpload/

Use that link. That is the correct one.

Thanks,
Alex

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
beardie":3d231p8v said:
JIMMIA":3d231p8v said:

I’ll go back and check. Can you try re-uploading them now? That way if I can find them, I’ll have the latest upload attempt.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/calendarUpload/

Use that link. That is the correct one.

Thanks,
Alex

thank you Alex, I’ve reuploaded them, I hope it works this time, I don’t know if sizes are correct though as I use iPad and iPhone but I took a screen capture for you so know they’re uploaded :) but take your time, I understand your busy with family, your house renovations, and Christmas stuff :) I thank you for making this awesome website :) Kris

98861-6196390274.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
CooperDragon":3qn1u2hv said:
beardie":3qn1u2hv said:
CooperDragon":3qn1u2hv said:

That's too bad. Please let me know if I can help in any way. I am fairly tech savvy.

Yeah let me know also, I love creating things, I don't expect anything in return, and I'm no good photo editor but I love making montages :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Awesome!!!!! I'm so happy that Loki got his own page!! :blob5: ? and My whole crew is in it! Woohoo!! Cisco is also in it. :D I will miss her though.. Thank you so much for including everyone! ? ?

Everything looks perfect! Thank you Beardie! You did a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom